Mrs Bavington #11 Moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think we need to flip this one on the head...posters saying she's awful for sending the children away. What if they actually love it? They get attention, fun stuff to do, and actually get to eat proper meals that are not cremated and not given a single cracker and half a cheese slice for tea because they also ate something at lunch time? Not have to smell fag-ash Bavvy or fall over all the sh*t she leaves laying about around the house. Not have to clean up dog poo. Not be photographed at any given moment or told to look sad, look happy, look abandoned. I'm willing to say they probably have a ball.

Reactions: 9
Not a size 8 are you now love eh? 🐷
She looks like the type of person to go in to a bookies the day before eurovision and wont understand that you cant have a each way on the top 5 places only singles and after 20 mins of explaining the why she cant she tells you she's off to the blue bookies to place her ever so important bet !!

She looks like the type of person to go in to a bookies the day before eurovision and wont understand that you cant have a each way on the top 5 places only singles and after 20 mins of explaining the why she cant she tells you she's off to the blue bookies to place her ever so important bet !!
What?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Think we need to flip this one on the head...posters saying she's awful for sending the children away. What if they actually love it? They get attention, fun stuff to do, and actually get to eat proper meals that are not cremated and not given a single cracker and half a cheese slice for tea because they also ate something at lunch time? Not have to smell fag-ash Bavvy or fall over all the sh*t she leaves laying about around the house. Not have to clean up dog poo. Not be photographed at any given moment or told to look sad, look happy, look abandoned. I'm willing to say they probably have a ball.
I think you’re absolutely right. They also don’t get their urine stained bed sheets shown across instagram. They probably had a blast and refused to go back with Bav when she popped over for cuddles.

Reactions: 8

She actually does I work in a bookies and she looks like a typical twit that would walk in with no idea 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That’s the most hideous effing blanket I’ve ever seen. Has he bought it it ironically? A “find the tackiest gift” competition type thing?

• Haha
That’s the most hideous effing blanket I’ve ever seen. Has he bought it it ironically? A “find the tackiest gift” competition type thing?
Ugh vile!
Are me and my partner the only ones who don't buy stuff on anniversaries? We go out for dinner or have a day out etc but we don't just buy each other tit for the sake of it 🤷🏼‍♀️

I always have to laugh when she posts stuff on her anniversary.
On that blanket "the day I met you. I found my missing piece"

And then knowing Chris was in a relationship when they met which ended because her and Chris got together 🙃😂

Ugh vile!
Are me and my partner the only ones who don't buy stuff on anniversaries? We go out for dinner or have a day out etc but we don't just buy each other tit for the sake of it 🤷🏼‍♀️
We don't 😂 it's our anniversary next week and we're doing nothing at all 😂

My Mum is always like.. Oh.. Its our anniversary on this date.
And I'm just like... That's nice? 😂😂
She's always expecting a 'happy anniversary' card 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Aw her wedding photos made her cry this morning, they made me snort my Cornflakes through my nose 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I always have to laugh when she posts stuff on her anniversary.
On that blanket "the day I met you. I found my missing piece"

And then knowing Chris was in a relationship when they met which ended because her and Chris got together 🙃😂

We don't 😂 it's our anniversary next week and we're doing nothing at all 😂

My Mum is always like.. Oh.. Its our anniversary on this date.
And I'm just like... That's nice? 😂😂
She's always expecting a 'happy anniversary' card 😂
Haha mines the same, we do get each other cards tbh and normally get a takeaway or plan something we want to do together like a nice walk or something just not buy each other crappy tacky blankets haha.

We are not married but have been together 14 years but apparently it doesn't count and we don't have an anniversary to some people 🤣
Maybe that's why we try and do something 🤔

Jesus what was the other one like for hannah to turn his head
Oh sweet Jesus this made me snort out my tea!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
My life that blanket 🤢 that's up there with live laugh love and 'love' signs and that tacky grey Mrs hinch tit! Literally the most tackiest thing I've ever seen. All she needed was a canvas saying 'dance like no one's watching' then she would have the whole tack experience!

Reactions: 7
Aw her wedding photos made her cry this morning, they made me snort my Cornflakes through my nose 😂😂😂😂
And she's taken the poem Carrie writes and reads at a wedding in Sex and the City and wrote in her comments.

Those photos are hilarious 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And she's taken the poem Carrie writes and reads at a wedding in Sex and the City and wrote in her comments.

Those photos are hilarious 😂
To say they were 22/23 year olds who got married in 2011 them wedding photos look like they were 35 year olds married in the 90s

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
£33 on a takeaway for the two of them 🤨 (I think I read it right that it’s just for them) didn’t she used to preach about SW and how if you don’t follow the plan it won’t work bla bla bla. Well she clearly hasn’t been following it given her recent photos

Reactions: 3
Not sure if it’s just them or the kids, imagine it’s just them seeing as nanny and gan gan probably have them lunch, Bav doesn’t like them having a hot dinner 🙄

£33 on a takeaway for the two of them 🤨 (I think I read it right that it’s just for them) didn’t she used to preach about SW and how if you don’t follow the plan it won’t work bla bla bla. Well she clearly hasn’t been following it given her recent photos

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.