Mrs Bavington #11 Moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All I noticed was the crap surrounding them, even where they sleep is messy poor kids 😢
This is all I saw! Clearly Bav gets it from her parents!

No pajamas though?
And even worse (imo) , them both sleeping together with no clothes?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Why is that child naked on the internet? I know *technically* she’s not but she is? Does bav realise how many bleeping weirdos there are online?

0 concept of safeguarding. Idiot.

Reactions: 9
Getting hubby in on the platelet donations so she can palm off the kids… yesterday it was so she could tidy the hovel I mean craft room, wonder what tomorrows reason for palming them off will be, probably bra fitting or pta crap

Reactions: 3
I’m being extra mean but CHIQUITO is his favourite restaurant? Christ. It’s just a bang average chain.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m being extra mean but CHIQUITO is his favourite restaurant? Christ. It’s just a bang average chain.
They don’t strike me as fine diners.
hungry horse, Nando’s & Toby carvery kinda thing.
(Add I do like a HH from time to time.. 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ahh Bav visited the children as ‘mummy needed cuddles’, she could have all the cuddles she wanted had she not palmed them off so she could do irrelevant tit. Needed cuddles but obviously not missed them enough to bring them home until tomorrow

Reactions: 5
Every single opportunity those kids are palmed off. For what?! So she could go to the cinema and bleeping chiquitos. Could do that with them?? You do realise kids generally Shutup and watch a film when you take them to the cinema if you’re that bored of them.

Makes me sad how she literally palms them off at any given opportunity. Literally all she seems to have done in the last few days is clean her craft tit up, donated platelets and has a date night at the cinema and chiquitos. All of which could of been done with the children, they don’t need to be away for days on end for her to do that

Every single opportunity those kids are palmed off. For what?! So she could go to the cinema and bleeping chiquitos. Could do that with them?? You do realise kids generally Shutup and watch a film when you take them to the cinema if you’re that bored of them.

Reactions: 6
Wonder if hubby’s part of the tube strike today
I don't even think he works anymore 😂
She never posts about him going to work anymore.
And he's always doing the school run and everything round the house.
And supposedly works nights.
So he either never sleeps or doesn't work anymore 😂

• Haha
See that magic mirror is out again .... disguised her true shape
You can see in her face she’s put weight on.
has she addressed it?
I haven’t been on instagram for a few months now, people like her piss me off too much

You can see in her face she’s put weight on.
has she addressed it?
I haven’t been on instagram for a few months now, people like her piss me off too much
She says she's gained some but hasn't stated how much. Instead she hides behind her magic mirror and the pictures that do show her true size, she doesn't post or removes tags

Didn’t notice her weight gain, just the usual crap in the house. So even after doing her house up she’s still a scruffy untidy woman

Reactions: 2
Didn’t notice her weight gain, just the usual crap in the house. So even after doing her house up she’s still a scruffy untidy woman
She rarely posts photos of her body now unless they're in her magic mirror and covered up by cardigans.
Although to start with, she claimed she'd "lost" all her Popsy dresses. This was before she said she'd gained weight 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.