Mrs Bavington #11 Moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is what I don’t get. Just don’t go? Your husband can have a hobby you don’t care for - that’s fine. But no she wants to be all “I’m such a good wife” so pretends like he drags her there and makes her wear all her shite merch.

Also I still genuinely think she believes women should be a bit ditsy and stupid so it’s ‘funny/cute’ to pretend she doesn’t understand the rules. Backwards witch.
Completely agree! Always pink for connie and blue for Austin, always unicorns for her and dinosaurs for him…. She’s so outdated, shame she doesn’t keep up with the old fashioned housewife cleaning regime lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My mums done SW for years. She’s never put it back on but her relationship with food is awful.
denies herself everything and I think she doesn’t actually eat enough.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Does anyone else find it really annoying that she keeps saying 'kiddos' or am I just one of those that gets irritated by anything 🤣

Reactions: 9
Does anyone else find it really annoying that she keeps saying 'kiddos' or am I just one of those that gets irritated by anything 🤣
I get annoyed by stuff like that 😂 including when people call them 'the littles"

Reactions: 7
She probably goes so Chris can’t enjoy his hobby on his own. I remember a few years back Chris had a rare night out and one of the children was sick so she left the sick bedding for him to sort out as a punishment as she ‘just couldn’t do it’…. Obviously since then we have all come to learn that Bav just doesn’t do any housework or cleaning

This is what I don’t get. Just don’t go? Your husband can have a hobby you don’t care for - that’s fine. But no she wants to be all “I’m such a good wife” so pretends like he drags her there and makes her wear all her shite merch.

Also I still genuinely think she believes women should be a bit ditsy and stupid so it’s ‘funny/cute’ to pretend she doesn’t understand the rules. Backwards witch.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Y
I get annoyed by stuff like that 😂 including when people call them 'the littles"
Yes! Little man, little lady, kiddiwinks, kiddies, little, bambino the fecking lot. I hate it all, they're kids end of 🤣 don't me started on famalam 🤢

• Haha
Y
Yes! Little man, little lady, kiddiwinks, kiddies, little, bambino the fecking lot. I hate it all, they're kids end of 🤣 don't me started on famalam 🤢
Someone said ‘how is the little bambino’ about my son and honestly I went bloody mad 🤣 I hateeeeeeeee it!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Hold on to something before reading this… but Bav has done some tidying 😮 Obviously it’s just her crappy craft stuff cos it benefits her by keeping it tidy and she’s palmed off the kids to get it done, and it’s not what I would call proper tidy, but shes actually done alright considering the state of the rest of the house

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hold on to something before reading this… but Bav has done some tidying 😮 Obviously it’s just her crappy craft stuff cos it benefits her by keeping it tidy and she’s palmed off the kids to get it done, and it’s not what I would call proper tidy, but shes actually done alright considering the state of the rest of the house
It was also 'we' so she didn't even do it herself 😂

She said its become a dumping ground yet its all craft stuff and whatever. Even down to the lid just being left off the sewing machine and then more crap dumped on top.
She's just a messy fucker 😂
And then she's made her husband help clean it up

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
It was also 'we' so she didn't even do it herself 😂

She said its become a dumping ground yet its all craft stuff and whatever. Even down to the lid just being left off the sewing machine and then more crap dumped on top.
She's just a messy fucker 😂
And then she's made her husband help clean it up
Is this for real ?
Absolute scruff !
Who leaves ANY room in their house looking like this , never mind the one that is her squalid, selfish sanctuary

Reactions: 10
So if the craft room became the dumping ground, what excuse did she have for the rest of the house 😂

Jesus she’s tagging Stacey Solomon in now saying she would be proud… what a beg Bav is, she ain’t gonna notice ya Bav 😂

Last edited:
I am absolutely mortified on her behalf!! Why the duck would you show that!!

She belongs on there channel 5 programme about crappy hoarded houses!!! Mental

Reactions: 6
All I noticed was the crap surrounding them, even where they sleep is messy poor kids 😢

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.