Mrs Bavington #11 Moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she just lost her granny cardi, swapped the orthopedic sandals for say converse, tucked in her top her look would instantly make her look nearer to her actual age. I am a good 8 years older than her and I wouldn't put my wheelie bin down looking like that. She has no idea at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She looks 70 in that floaty skirt pic. LOOK AT OTHER WOMEN YOUR AGE BAV. No one dresses like this. Ironically she’s making herself look bigger with her horrific style choices.

Reactions: 7
Making a dig at having to watch Chris play American football again. I mean we all find things boring and I would probably agree...but it's the way she always goes on about how much she dislikes it! Putting a yawny face on the end of her last pointless post about her new bbq ( que new obsession) if it doesn't benefit her she really isn't interested is she!

Reactions: 4
Making a dig at having to watch Chris play American football again. I mean we all find things boring and I would probably agree...but it's the way she always goes on about how much she dislikes it! Putting a yawny face on the end of her last pointless post about her new bbq ( que new obsession) if it doesn't benefit her she really isn't interested is she!
Her husband has apparently been playing for years and year. Surely you'd at least attempt to learn the rules by now? Especially as she calls them an "American football family"
Although she seems to think it's cool to not understand what's going on

Her husband has apparently been playing for years and year. Surely you'd at least attempt to learn the rules by now? Especially as she calls them an "American football family"
Although she seems to think it's cool to not understand what's going on
Literally!!!!!!!! dresses her kids in AF gear, buys herself crappy American football t shirts from primark yet says she hates it loooool MAKE IT MAKE SENSE?!

Why does she’s go if she hates it so much and doesn’t understand it?? My husband plays sports I’m not interested in and he does them without me. If he really wanted me there for a special occasion I might go but certainly not week in week out when I could think of 100 other things I’d rather do🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Heart
She's going to be back to her pre weightloss size by end of this year. She looks more than halfway there.

Why does she’s go if she hates it so much and doesn’t understand it?? My husband plays sports I’m not interested in and he does them without me. If he really wanted me there for a special occasion I might go but certainly not week in week out when I could think of 100 other things I’d rather do🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
This is what I don’t get. Just don’t go? Your husband can have a hobby you don’t care for - that’s fine. But no she wants to be all “I’m such a good wife” so pretends like he drags her there and makes her wear all her shite merch.

Also I still genuinely think she believes women should be a bit ditsy and stupid so it’s ‘funny/cute’ to pretend she doesn’t understand the rules. Backwards witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.