Mrs Bavington #11 Moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg those potato's look like they could knock somebody out and those vegetables have been cooked within an inch of their life! Why an earth does she think that's Instagram worthy 🤣 to be fair I have no idea why anyone posts their roast dinner for validation how good it looks

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This insta is back to sharing Bavs food…im sure this account used to be called something else?! Why is it now Harry Pickard?!
Someone on here swiped the name when he changed IIRC.

Also Bav your food looks how you feel.

Reactions: 3
Some of the comments on her Facebook post for it 😂
"That's me never having cauliflower again 🤢"

They do realise vegetables are grown outdoors right? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The slug actually makes her dinner look better, look at the state of those potatoes 🥔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How the duck have they not seen that at ANY stage of prepping it??
I know, I just don't get how you'd miss a brown slug in a white cauli .... as you say, when cutting it, cooking it, draining it & dishing it up, makes no sense to me at all.

Reactions: 5
I know, I just don't get how you'd miss a brown slug in a white cauli .... as you say, when cutting it, cooking it, draining it & dishing it up, makes no sense to me at all.
She probably put it there herself so she can have a whinge about something

Reactions: 2
I can't get over how disgusting that meal looks. The slug probably killed itself.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.