Mrs Bavington #11 Moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my gosh what the actual hell on earth?! Surely she must have noticed it when washing (yeah right dirty witch) the veg? Given that the cauliflower looks like it has been chopped up, or boiled whole for a week it has turned into mush so that's why she missed it?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Even if this happened to you why would you put it on social media its just embarassing.
She has an extraordinary lack of self awareness.

Reactions: 10
She is that thick that she's planning to go for compensation, imo. Try washing your purchases you daft cow. That's up there with fat sezza ingham finding a maggot on her salmon. Both slug and maggot are more attractive than chris the pweirdo tho.

Reactions: 2
The slug fails to detract from the roast potato rocks, surely they are left over from a previous meal when I say left over I mean they were left in the oven a fortnight ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She really has no shame!! If that happened to me I’d die before I posted it on social media! Just shows she’s a dirty witch and doesn’t wash her veg before cooking it! Does she look at the meals she’s made and think yep that will have people drooling I will share it. Because we don’t Bav. We heave into our own mouths when we see pics of your food!! It’s like she’s got blinkers on, she really sees some gourmet meal that she NEEDS to share with others when it actually looks like burnt slop most of the time!

Reactions: 6
Yeah I dunno what goes on in her head vs reality but it’s wild. She honestly thinks she’s a great cook, absolutely stunning, incredibly talented at making ‘things’ (tat) and a wonderful person.

Wish I had her confidence!

Reactions: 5
I really don’t understand how you can prep a cauliflower and completely miss the slug. It’s not as if it’s small!! 😂 poor thing boiled alive 😂😂😬

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Is she trying to get one of those sad stories in the paper, "slug shock in Asda cauliflower" by Mum who once lost 9 stone

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Omg Bav’s latest pictures…. Nanna and Gaga’s awkward kiss 😂 and the last one, Bav is the spit of her mum 😂

Why would you organise a surprise party for someone who has explicitly said they don’t want one? I’d be so pissed off if I were her mum😡

Why would you organise a surprise party for someone who has explicitly said they don’t want one? I’d be so pissed off if I were her mum😡
because Bav likes to be centre If attention. She wouldn’t be centre of attention if she just organised a quiet dinner in a country pub. Also, that family doesn’t look like they could do quiet in a country pub… they look like loud bunch.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.