Mrs Bavington #11 Moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny how she’s decided to splash out on beef today. She’s previously said Connie loves it but she doesn’t buy it because of the cost, which was mentioned on here.

Reactions: 4
She now needs to concentrate MORE on herself 🤣 No, Bav, you need to do more fun things with the kids (not shopping, ok?!) and stop eating crap👌🏻

Reactions: 7
Was it just me or does that Charlotte Tilbury lipstick literally look like she has nothing on

Reactions: 5
Oh Jesus christ here we go her new obsession is make up! Now she's telling us she's cleaning her make up brushes 🙄 she's like a kid who has a different obsession every week its so weird

Reactions: 8
Oh god. Those pictures the children have drawn could not be faker. There’s no way a child would come up with those sayings. She’s so bloody irritating.

Reactions: 6
Oh Jesus christ here we go her new obsession is make up! Now she's telling us she's cleaning her make up brushes 🙄 she's like a kid who has a different obsession every week its so weird
She said she wasnt into makeup before, yet she has like.. 20 (filthy) brushes?! 🤦‍♀️

Cleans her brushes but not her house 😂

It’s Bav isn’t it.. everything is filthy 😂

She said she wasnt into makeup before, yet she has like.. 20 (filthy) brushes?! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh god. Those pictures the children have drawn could not be faker. There’s no way a child would come up with those sayings. She’s so bloody irritating.
I thought she'd printed them on Google or drew them herself 😂

If the kids drew them, she probably told them what to do

Reactions: 3
That banner 🙄 then the passive aggressive "we were freezing our butts off" because it wasn't something all about her

Reactions: 1
That banner 🙄 then the passive aggressive "we were freezing our butts off" because it wasn't something all about her
She likes to say they are a football family, but after YEARS of Chris playing she has no clue what's going on. I mean, anyone by now would have gotten an idea.. its been years ffs. Why is she even going as she witches most of the time about it?!

She likes to say they are a football family, but after YEARS of Chris playing she has no clue what's going on. I mean, anyone by now would have gotten an idea.. its been years ffs. Why is she even going as she witches most of the time about it?!
The past 6 months or so are the first she's ever posted going. I've followed her for 5 or so years. Maybe more 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.