Mrs Bavington #11 Moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To say she gets it done every 6 weeks it looks absolutely tit and the amount she spends on treatments does nothing. Looks like ironed straw.

Reactions: 8
6E9A6213-1F6C-4684-9338-019A5AEC40CB.jpeg

why is she posting this? And bav the correct saying is - “haters create rumours, fools spread them and idiots believe them” twit

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This thread barely gets any attention these days so maybe there are disgruntled parents who are unhappy with the PFTA queen, or she’s already made enemies in her new job? Either could be possible 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This thread barely gets any attention these days so maybe there are disgruntled parents who are unhappy with the PFTA queen, or she’s already made enemies in her new job? Either could be possible 😂
It was her kitchen creations that got her a lot of attention 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does she have to take pictures of them doing everything? 😂
Walking the dogs... Several times.
Car wash selfie? 😂

Reactions: 3
That Toad in the Hole looks 🤢 Chris is cooking while she’s out working don’t y’know? And she’s off out for tea cos she’s so popular, but as least she’s got shrivelled up sausages for lunch at her desk tomorrow🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh my lord, I thought I was on the Meme thread! What am i seeing?! I would be so embarrassed to serve that pile of tit up let alone post it on social media. Bav, the gift that keeps on giving

Reactions: 6
Is the Yorkshire the thing that looks like a bread role? Or the 3 things which I think are supposed to be roast potato’s but also look like rocks?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.