Mrs Bavington #11 Moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not been on here in ages . Pta wanker is still a bleep then. As for that slug omg she should be ashamed.

Reactions: 5
Get ready for a weekend of complaining because she volunteered to help out at the PTA but then made it unnecessarily more complicated than it needs to be and spent ages cricut-ing loads of tit no one asked her to.

Here’s an idea bav - if it’s sooooo tiring and such hard work, don’t volunteer to do it again? No she’s so desperate for a pat on the head that she makes it sound like she’s on the front lines.

Reactions: 13
Get ready for a weekend of complaining because she volunteered to help out at the PTA but then made it unnecessarily more complicated than it needs to be and spent ages cricut-ing loads of tit no one asked her to.

Here’s an idea bav - if it’s sooooo tiring and such hard work, don’t volunteer to do it again? No she’s so desperate for a pat on the head that she makes it sound like she’s on the front lines.
She should be made a dame for doing it, what a real trooper. 🙄

Reactions: 7
Like she has time for sex with her schedule!
She strikes me as someone who offers it up missionary only once a month with the lights off.
I imagine the only time she wraps her gnashers around his sausage is special occasions like his birthday

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Looking at her teeth I imagine he’s happy to give it a miss 😂

She strikes me as someone who offers it up missionary only once a month with the lights off.
I imagine the only time she wraps her gnashers around his sausage is special occasions like his birthday

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why does she think all this ptfa stuff needs a grid post? It's bad enough in her stories!
Who needs to see a picture of a bunch of cans?

Also, I don't know if it's just me that thinks it, but if the ptfa stuff is getting in the way of your own kids, it needs to change.
Saying they almost forgot to feed the kids and now saying she won't be able to watch Austin doing his dance thing because of it.
Surely she can leave for 5 minutes to go and watch? Surely that's more important

Reactions: 9
Well that’s a lie from her mouth, wasn’t so long she said she doesn’t do her kids a dinner as they have a hot meal at school. Bav is an awful mother always puts herself and everything else above her kids 😔

Why does she think all this ptfa stuff needs a grid post? It's bad enough in her stories!

Also, I don't know if it's just me that thinks it, but if the ptfa stuff is getting in the way of your own kids, it needs to change.
Saying they almost forgot to feed the kids and now saying she won't be able to watch Austin doing his dance thing because of it.
Surely she can leave for 5 minutes to go and watch? Surely that's more important

Reactions: 3

she’s such a busybody, has to be the ‘woe is me, I’m doing this from the kindness of my heart’ kinda person.
I can see her in some ill fitting outfit, gurning and charging about because she’s sooooo busy at the may fayre. She’s so boring, I agree with you - it’s her kids I feel sorry for, just run off for 5 mins to watch him.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.