Mrs Bavington #11 Moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably has to hit a certain amount of steps before she allows his chore money to be paid.
Make sure he's earned it.
Or maybe it's so they've earned dinner.

Reactions: 8
I had a really bad reaction like that to my fitbit straps. I went on amazon and got a fabric one for like £5. Also feel sorry for the poor person who is going to have to deal with her trying to return it.

Reactions: 3
What the hell does she expect them to do?? Your kid has had a reaction...which can happen off anything! Wear it less....well that's right! Please let us know what you want them to do bav. Hire a private doctor and then pay for a prescription for the cream?? Dear God, I didn't think she could top the famous NHS text sage, but I think she may have just done it!!

Reactions: 10
Wow, so argumentative and aggressive, Bav. How about teaching your kids how to handle negative emotions and conflict, in a kind way, rather than swearing and being so petty.

You wouldn't make it half a day in a customer service job, by the way. Imagine, all the people talking to you, as yourself🙈

Also, your tiny brain might not have thought about it, but he could have also switched arms, e.g. during the night. And also keep a good hygene, have the arm dry, the strap not too tight and so on. Looks like it just happened, you took no measures and just screamed is someone else's fault. Oh wait, its what you always do 😬 Curious how long the office job will last🤣

p.s. Also using the skin rash pictures in 3 consecutive stories, to make a dramatic point. Being the loudest won't make you win an argument, Bav. Or the smartest.

Bet you talk about it all day, also. Your poor kids. You are a rash, Bav. An untreatable one, I'm afraid.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Austin got the watch for his birthday.
But then they just get Connie one too anyway.
They're going to have to learn some day that just because 1 gets something, doesn't mean the other always does

Reactions: 10
She's still banging on about a bloody small mark from a blood watch!" We were on the verge of getting Connie one but glad we didn't!" Omg what a bleeping Drama! All from a watch! Its not a epidemic. Millions of people aren't flocking in to say they've had a rash from fitbits, yet she's making out just because 'little man' had a reaction that everyone will! duck me I've had reactions to things before necklaces etc....but I never for a second thought it was the Company's fault, its my sensitive skin! She really is a whiny turd. Also why would you be thinking about getting the kids one? What do they actually need it for? It's hardly Instagram worthy is it! I wouldn't go and buy my kid a watch and tell everyone? I just bought some lettuce from tesco. Was thinking of getting Ice burg but they decided to get gem lettuce instead. Can't believe I didn't Inform my followers!

Reactions: 12
Do we know what the job is yet? I reckon she’s just gone into the admin office in the supermarket. Hope it’s not the school.

Reactions: 4
Imagine Bav in an office she'd act like Margaret Thatcher and she's probably only making the tea and printing stuff 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I had a really bad reaction like that to my fitbit straps. I went on amazon and got a fabric one for like £5. Also feel sorry for the poor person who is going to have to deal with her trying to return it.
Same my boyfriend had a reaction to the original fit bit plastic strap so he bought a leather style one off eBay, not hard Bav you knob

Reactions: 2
She lives not that far from us and it’s been an absolutely gorgeous day here today and yet they have done indoor stuff. No spontaneous decisions for them, it’s all for the gram🙄

Reactions: 3
Does she not know other people can do a quick internet search? I just typed in the watch name on etsy and amazon and found loads 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Does she not know other people can do a quick internet search? I just typed in the watch name on etsy and amazon and found loads 🤦🏼‍♀️
No sympathy to be had there though 🥲 I had to get a new strap for my Apple Watch because I wanted it on pretty much all the time. But I’m an adult, why did he ever even need a Fitbit?

It's not even like he asked for a fitbit... By the sounds of it, he just wanted a watch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.