Mrs Bavington #11 Moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Once glance at the picture and I knew Chris had cooked the 'tea'. You'd think that when she sees his, she'd realise that food isn't supposed to be hard and brown.

Reactions: 3
She’s deffo the type to mi dowace rancod smelling food in the communal kitchen in the office isn’t she 😂🤮
I can’t wait to see what pErSoNaLiSeD shite she creates for her new job.. just get a pukka pad and duck off

Reactions: 2
She’s deffo the type to mi dowace rancod smelling food in the communal kitchen in the office isn’t she 😂🤮
I can’t wait to see what pErSoNaLiSeD shite she creates for her new job.. just get a pukka pad and duck off
Probably label everything
My stapler
My hole punch
My chair
Did you know I’m ptfa

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No idea what I was trying to type ahaha - I meant to say - to microwave rancid smelling food***

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s such a twit…..maybe he’s just had a reaction to it, it can happen.
it’s like she wants to tag Fitbit, make a big deal out of it for some freebies to make up for the trauma he went through 🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
It looks like contact dermatitis, usually caused by metal bits. Just change the strap 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Austin has a sweat rash and the strap needs a good clean. Not fitbits fault her doing. How thick and self entitled is she? Demanding a refund for a product that isn't even faulty. Also why is the child wearing the fitbit so high up on his wrist? Looks like the strap is poor fitting as they arnt for kids wrists and she's finding someone else to blame. Absolute bell end!

My fitbit once had that reaction in summer it cleared in a few days and I used a different strap. Hardly rocket science.

She's so aggressive in the way she posts with things like that.
Such a spoilt brat.
If she phoned them, can guarantee she was a right witch.
I don't have a fitbit but several of the fitness watches I've had have done similar if I've worn them constantly and I've been sweating ect.
You just take it off for a bit or get a different material strap.. No? 😂

So true… I COULD get him a new strap… but why should I? It’s a bloody sweat rash love, loosen the strap or maybe make sure he’s taking it off at regular intervals? Poor lad has probably got water inside it from him having to do the washing up or running her a bath seeing as the kids have their chores to earn their pocket money to spend on their ONE activity as they can’t afford two as Bav needs the money to pay for her 100 bras, cricut shite and G4 tickets! I’ve noticed a couple of posts now where the kids are getting tea, which makes a change as they were only allowed a snack previously due to them getting a hot meal at school, maybe now they are getting two hot meals a day Bav wants to keep an eye on his steps and activity to make sure he don’t end up like her….

Can you tell I’m not a fan 😂

She's so aggressive in the way she posts with things like that.
Such a spoilt brat.
If she phoned them, can guarantee she was a right witch.
I don't have a fitbit but several of the fitness watches I've had have done similar if I've worn them constantly and I've been sweating ect.
You just take it off for a bit or get a different material strap.. No? 😂

Hark at Bav thinking she's a somebody "when I got home from the office" 🤣

Legit thought she was holding up a bag of piss in that one pic

She's a first class bellend who makes a drama out of nothing. Some people have sensitive skin. I am one of them. I wear my fitbit daily and when it gets bad, I take it off and start again 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Also what did she want them to do? By the sounds of things they’ve said she can return it for a refund and she still sounds annoyed. What did she want? Compo cos he got a bit of contact dermatitis?
She’s off her head.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.