Mrs Bavington #11 Moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hilarious 😂😂😂😂 those sunglasses always show when she slipped up. Like the time she said a stranger took their picture when households wernt allowed to mix but in the glasses reflection it was her parents 😂😂😂
Oh you are messing?? Please tell me there’s a screen shot of this 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why do we need a selfie to tell us its busy? Also....is this the new obsession she will bang on about....her new makeup? Constantly tagging the company in hope she can do ads for them?

Reactions: 4
Why do we need a selfie to tell us its busy? Also....is this the new obsession she will bang on about....her new makeup? Constantly tagging the company in hope she can do ads for them?
It's going to take more than some foundation.
Edited to add: I noted some influencers received gifted sets of foundation and make-up this week. I expect she noted the same.

Reactions: 3
Bav is a typical ‘all the gear no idea’ with that make up. I don’t think I’ve ever seen her wear much make up let alone spending 120 quid on it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She must actually be a bit thick to moan about the cost of things and the fact her kids can’t have/do everything they want and then post about the £120+ worth of makeup she just HAD to have even though she’d got some estee lauder earlier that day.

She genuinely doesn’t see the issue with putting her own selfish wants before her family and that’s really bleeping cruel and nasty.

Reactions: 11
Hilarious 😂😂😂😂 those sunglasses always show when she slipped up. Like the time she said a stranger took their picture when households wernt allowed to mix but in the glasses reflection it was her parents 😂😂😂
Didnt she say she balanced the phone on a fence to take the pics too?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ooh a new job, what do we think it is? She’s just got home from “the office” and had to do a 3 hour exam on day 2 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.