Mrs Bavington #10 Terrible tusks, terrible claws and terrible teeth in her terrible jaws

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bav thinking she’s all young by doing that pose that teenage girls do when they poke a little bit of tongue from their teeth… Bav nobody is ever gonna think your cool with that helmet hair of yours 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Think it really shows how she hides the weight gain in photos in the mirror. Especially in her legs, you can see how tightly she pushes them together to make them look thinner
She was ugly both before and after her weightloss. And these photos show how deceptive she is....she can lie all she wants about her weight but if she carries on eating the way she is, let's see how she looks this time next year.

This pose is worse. The tongue behind the teeth. Ugh.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 7
S
She was ugly both before and after her weightloss. And these photos show how deceptive she is....she can lie all she wants about her weight but if she carries on eating the way she is, let's see how she looks this time next year.

He thinks she looks cute 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 3

Better be careful or she'll bite them off with those gnashers.

From personal experience, she's one of those that thinks everyone's going to fancy her.
Flirts with every male that talks to her.
With those stupid fake giggles after everything they say.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Was she at her friend's birthday party or did they hijack a kids party?

Reactions: 2
She’s gotta be a size 16 or higher now…. My mum is way thinner than her and is a size 14/16. Not that there’s anything wrong with it but just wish she would admit it instead of her clueless followers still thinking she’s tiny

I thought the same, looks like a kids party

Bav is deffo closer to looking how she did not even halfway through her weightloss, going by the pics she shared the other day. That's her business of course, but she's deluded if she thinks she's anywhere near target. She's about 3 stone off it

Reactions: 3
I thought the same, looks like a kids party

Bav is deffo closer to looking how she did not even halfway through her weightloss, going by the pics she shared the other day. That's her business of course, but she's deluded if she thinks she's anywhere near target. She's about 3 stone off it
This is the thing.
There's nothing wrong with it.
But the fact she won't admit it and keeps trying to hide it annoys me.
After all the talk she did bitching about people who regained weight.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Regardless of her weight (no one would care if she wasn't so smug about it before) she's a horrible person which makes her look gross to me.

Also fully agree with her being one of those women who thinks all her mates husbands fancy her and I bet she puts on the "I'm just a silly woman I need a big strong man to help me!" act. Awful.

Doesn't matter what she weighs, she's not a nice person.

Reactions: 10
Couldn’t agree more with everyone there’s no shame in gaining weight it’s just how desperate she is to hide it from all her followers maintaining she is a few lbs off target. Feel like she would do better just being honest cause people would relate to her a lot more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.