Mrs Bavington #10 Terrible tusks, terrible claws and terrible teeth in her terrible jaws

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The chavingtons are having a roast today! Wonder if we’ll be spoilt with a picture of the burnt offerings later

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I cannot cook at all but my food never looks this bad? Also I don’t post photos of it, despite it not looking as burnt as hers because NO ONE bleeping CARES.

Reactions: 6
Seriously, what's she on 'sometimes I get up super early to prepare a roast'....is she right in the head. You can bang out a roast chicken dinner in 2 hours
Yeah, i don't wire into one of a week night cos I don't get home till half 7 or 8 with my commute but lord above I could easily decide at lunch time of a Sat or Sun to have one that evening and lo and behold it's there. And she lashed it ito the ninja.

Reactions: 5
Seriously, what's she on 'sometimes I get up super early to prepare a roast'....is she right in the head. You can bang out a roast chicken dinner in 2 hours
Yeah, i don't wire into one of a week night cos I don't get home till half 7 or 8 with my commute but lord above I could easily decide at lunch time of a Sat or Sun to have one that evening and lo and behold it's there. And she lashed it ito the ninja.
Haha! I thought this too 😂 the chicken takes the longest with what? Hour and a half max? Can boil the potatoes and wack them in in that time. Yorkies are a few simple ingredients. Not even 10 minutes for mixing that 😂

Reactions: 4
Haha! I thought this too 😂 the chicken takes the longest with what? Hour and a half max? Can boil the potatoes and wack them in in that time. Yorkies are a few simple ingredients. Not even 10 minutes for mixing that 😂
Absolutely. Knock up stuffing in ten minutes too. She does like to make a mountain out of molehill

Reactions: 3
She’s so bleeping weird. On her child-free days she picks such immature things to do. Didn’t her and MAN BAV go to Harry Potter world last week? Now her and a pal have gone to Thorpe Park. Overgrown child. Surprised she didn’t take daddy to hold her hand.

Reactions: 6
She’s so bleeping weird. On her child-free days she picks such immature things to do. Didn’t her and MAN BAV go to Harry Potter world last week? Now her and a pal have gone to Thorpe Park. Overgrown child. Surprised she didn’t take daddy to hold her hand.
I would be racked with guilt if I went off doing things that I knew my children would enjoy too

Reactions: 8
Her content is pish, does anyone care that she bought 600 Krispy Kreme? I'm sure she would of been cheaper going to Costco, she clearly has
hee haw going on in her life bore off.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.