Mrs Bavington #10 Terrible tusks, terrible claws and terrible teeth in her terrible jaws

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She makes it sound like she's only just over though 😂😂
Why so cagey, always happy to tell you how much she's lost that's now irrelevant own it, we've all done it lost weight put on more that's life it just proves how much slimming world f##ks you up she was going on in her comments about being too thin at target. If she's happy with her new weight then maintain it obviously she's not so she will be starting calorie counting on Monday morning like the rest of us.

Reactions: 5
They're like a bunch of teenagers.
Do people take photos like that in their 30s or am I boring? 😂

Reactions: 4
I hope she's rough as f##k in the morning😂

Imagine reading tattle on a night out🙄

Last edited:
I’m a few years younger than her and I can’t remember the last time I pouted or stuck my tongue out for a picture. Maybe when I was 20?

I’m a few years younger than her and I can’t remember the last time I pouted or stuck my tongue out for a picture. Maybe when I was 20?
im 24 and I can’t even remember the last time I did😂 pretty sure my 13 year old sister doesn’t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.