Mrs Bavington #10 Terrible tusks, terrible claws and terrible teeth in her terrible jaws

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she didn't just buy the new Cricut machine (£400), she bought about £200 of extras too 🙄
I wish my part time supermarket job earnt enough to spend that much on myself.
Although if I had that sort of money spare there's a lot more you could spend that money on in her house.
Thats a lot of money to blow on tarting up cheap lunchboxes.

Reactions: 8
So she didn't just buy the new Cricut machine (£400), she bought about £200 of extras too 🙄
I wish my part time supermarket job earnt enough to spend that much on myself.
Although if I had that sort of money spare there's a lot more you could spend that money on in her house.
Thats a lot of money to blow on tarting up cheap lunchboxes.
Especially when you can buy customised stickers from Ebay and the likes .... but then I spose they might not be the right gender colours for her

Reactions: 9
Every big ex slimming worlder seems to be ordering brownies and then complain they're not at target

Reactions: 6
Also very private about where she works but happy to show a map of where she lives 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
She's put a pic on FB couple days ago with some friends, definitely looks chunkier. I'm not knocking her, just wish she'd own it & show her followers that maintain isn't always easy

Reactions: 3
Why lie an say an unexpected night out - she bought those tickets for March 2020 as she tagged the Ramsey’s to death and this is the rearranged date. I don’t get it.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.