Mrs Bavington #10 Terrible tusks, terrible claws and terrible teeth in her terrible jaws

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one I know behaves like this on a night out. She’s so cringe and weird and out of touch.

Reactions: 7
Very, first night out after turning 18, vibes. 🥴
Especially the video of herself taking shots. Grow. Up.

Reactions: 9
I hope she's rough as f##k in the morning😂

Imagine reading tattle on a night out🙄
My wish was granted must be the hangover from hell😂😂😂😂😂
That's what happens when you down shots like a teenager

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So she feels ill and has gone out on a day trip.
I'm at home with 2 kids who have caught covid from people not testing their primary kids and sending them into school ill. Even though hubby and me are double jabbed we are still doing LFT tests and have done PCR tests too and will be staying in ourselves as much as possible. Cannot believe that in the current environment she is out. Doubt she has even considered doing a test.
I don't care how long she has had it booked, my husband and I couldn't go to see the show I had booked for last years Xmas gift at the weekend as we were awaiting PCR tests for our youngest. Can't rebook it as it was a one off but we stupidly think of others rather than risking spreading illness 🙄

Reactions: 4
So she feels ill and has gone out on a day trip.
I'm at home with 2 kids who have caught covid from people not testing their primary kids and sending them into school ill. Even though hubby and me are double jabbed we are still doing LFT tests and have done PCR tests too and will be staying in ourselves as much as possible. Cannot believe that in the current environment she is out. Doubt she has even considered doing a test.
I don't care how long she has had it booked, my husband and I couldn't go to see the show I had booked for last years Xmas gift at the weekend as we were awaiting PCR tests for our youngest. Can't rebook it as it was a one off but we stupidly think of others rather than risking spreading illness 🙄
Was about to say I’m sure she would have done a covid test after broadcasting coming home from work Ill and then going out the next day on a jolly still seemingly ill, she would have taken the necessary precautions right?? 😂😂

Reactions: 3
She’s a stupid cow. Me, my partner and our son have all just recovered from Covid and the minute I started feeling unwell I did a lfd which was positive. With her job that’s the first thing I’d consider and would do a test not broadcast I still felt shite but was off to waltz around Harry Potter world

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I just find her so so soooo odd. When you go shopping do you ever see anyone taking photos of themselves with naan bread?? No because it’s bleeping weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I didn't have a clue where she was, thought it was a museum did notice that neither of them was wearing a Bav creation mask 😂

Just noticed MrsBav and EnjoyingBeingEmma don't follow each other anymore...

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Just noticed MrsBav and EnjoyingBeingEmma don't follow each other anymore...
They havent for at least a year now.
Something went on.
They haven't seen each other since James was a few weeks old.
Since then, there's been nothing

Reactions: 3
Why does she take a selfie with every banal, basic item she sees? Oh wow a Costa - something none of us could ever dream of having. She’s the most dull person ever.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.