Mrs Bavington #10 Terrible tusks, terrible claws and terrible teeth in her terrible jaws

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Once again openly posting about the school in which her children attend as she’s now on the PTA. Nice one Bav
She's always been part of it. That was part of her reasoning for not hiding the school her children go to, because she would be tagged in posts to do with it and so people would work it out.

So combined with that, children's full names and dates of births, home address, home layout, and every time the house is empty, as well as an open account, she absolutely observes all aspects of safeguarding.

Because we absolutely cannot know where she works as that is private....

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Bav enjoyed her 79 minute lay down doing nothing but ‘ saving lives’. Modest as ever Bav!

Reactions: 5
She's always been part of it. That was part of her reasoning for not hiding the school her children go to, because she would be tagged in posts to do with it and so people would work it out.

So combined with that, children's full names and dates of births, home address, home layout, and every time the house is empty, as well as an open account, she absolutely observes all aspects of safeguarding.

Because we absolutely cannot know where she works as that is private....
I don't see how anyone would really see anyway even if she was tagged in posts. Only if they follow the school or she shares the posts herself
Only she would see it otherwise.

Reactions: 2
Is she part of the pta? She never mentions it 🤣
She is such a saint, donating plasma, part of the pta, its so good she never goes on about it at all 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Doesn’t spend any time with her own kids though. She’d rather be on her own donating body fluids or locked away in her craft room. Very weird priorities.

Reactions: 9
1A4FD3EC-0C4E-4DAD-84F1-8A547F2201C0.png

Absolutely rank 🤮🤮🤮 We don’t need to see bags of stuff that has come from your body bav

• Sick
Begging for packed lunch ides obviously fancies a wee colab with tesco like feebs, bit awkward when you actually work for Sainsbury's 😂

Reactions: 3
View attachment 759584
Absolutely rank 🤮🤮🤮 We don’t need to see bags of stuff that has come from your body bav
Interesting. I donate blood, and wanted to donate plasma. I can't donate plasma, based on me not having 'enough' blood (calculated by height and weight). There basically isn't enough of me size-wise, even despite me being a little overweight. Which tells me she's quite overweight, yet she claims not to be 🤥🤥🤥

• Wow
Interesting. I donate blood, and wanted to donate plasma. I can't donate plasma, based on me not having 'enough' blood (calculated by height and weight). There basically isn't enough of me size-wise, even despite me being a little overweight. Which tells me she's quite overweight, yet she claims not to be 🤥🤥🤥
How tall are you?

I'm 5ft 7 and can donate as I'm over 11 stone. I'm sure shes the same height as me so she would have to be over 11 stone, dont know how much she claims to be

She seems the type to help herself to stock from the PTA cupboards 😂 properly the only reason she agrees to help. Also I thought she was sooo busy all the time 😂

Can you imagine what that other woman thought when bav wanted to take pics....its pure embarrassment. She's an absolute twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.