Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stuffandsniff

Chatty Member
Right i’m done with her bullshit!!!!
I had sepsis 5 months ago . I was in hospital a week and 5 months old i’m still not over it !! i was on antibiotics via a IV for a week and oral for 3 weeks !
She DID NOT go into septic shock 1000% put my house on it !
The advice and the way she’s behaving not only is dangerous and belittling to those who have actually struggling with the long term effects but it’s also against all the sepsis awareness advice !

PS babe i have 5 kids and i breastfeed i’m solo because my husband is in the RAF and i don’t fukin moan !!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Where she sees herself in 10 years.
ACCREDITED COUNSELLOR.
AUTHOR.
🤯🤯🤯
Stop the world. I want to get off. She has a lot of work to do with her own state and well-being before she considers offering help to anyone else. Actually fucks me off how entitled she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

britishblue

I’ve personally seen how difficult it has been for two of my loved ones fight sepsis. They weren’t able to go on day trips to beaches with their children, go shopping, meet friends for playdates, long walks or horse riding. They took months to be able to do simple tasks. Even going up and downstairs was difficult. She seems to have bounced back very quick. I know we are all different but sepsis and/or septic shock takes a long road to recovery and I’m just not buying what she’s saying.

AbiLouX

Chatty Member
Her latest post has really, really hit a nerve with me.

No mum to see after lockdown??? My mum died during lockdown, not quite the same as your on again off again relationship with your mum (that’s probably for the gram seeing as she’s slipped up a few times about looking forward to seeing her). No babysitter, no family or friends to ask for help, just you and your husband? Your dad lives on your property right? In the garden in a barn…? What about the eldest girls dad… does he not have them, do you not have someone take the oldest two on a very regular basis.

I’m sorry for the rant I can usually just laugh at the woe is me but this ones really p***** me off, had to unfollow.

• Heart

Jaynedoe

24E183CF-5FB9-4C77-8A9D-D485498F0D34.png

I think that is jades way of calling bullshit… she’s already had a beach day with her precious boys… sorry girls she will be in bed all day for you

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

britishblue

She is saying she developed mastitis, which lead to sepsis and septic sock. I have had a few friends and my husband has had sepsis. They would have not been able to get up and go out walking within a few days or even a week after having such a severe infection. It completed floored them for a long time and took months to feel any sense of normality and the ability to do daily tasks. The majority of sepsis cases require HDU or ICU. I do believe she was unwell but whenever anything happens medically with her or the children it’s always the most severe thing that has been wrong or happened to them. We’ve learnt overtime that she loves to spin the truth and say her kids were premature when she really she made it to term. It only appears that Eliza was prem but her gestational age seems to change now and then depending on how Emma feels.

Misho

I am baffled at the amount of mum’s load word vomit these instamums make us endure am sick of hearing the empowerment malarkey just frikin shut up n get it on with it I remember my mum back in the 80’s full time working mum with kids she used to be super social many friends we used to play around them while they were chatting kids were hardly ever mentioned she used to talk about fashion ,news , worldly issues organising girly gatherings , new recepies , hair styles etc ,they took motherhood and it’s problems in their stride and got on with it all this mothering empowering speech never took over their lives am sick of hearing it chose another topic woman waffling all the time about the same old crap it’s nauseating

• Heart

Oopsiedaisydoo

The whole ‘it’s really triggering when people ask me if I’m going to have another baby’... everything is a ‘trigger’ to Emma.
She is such a hypocrite - what’s triggering to some women Emma, is when you say ‘Andy only has to look at me and I’m pregnant’ ... ‘oh I’m sooo broody’ ...

Without stating my profession, although it does involve elements of safeguarding, I have to say - her behaviours such as dramatising illnesses and I think fabricating a lot of illnesses screams Münchausen (as well as bi proxy) syndrome. I think she’s actually incredibly dangerous to be sharing such false content .

• Heart

Facepalm1

I think it’s great to breastfeed, but to make such a fuss when you are in ‘septic shock’. It’s ridiculous. I’m thinking either an infection cause by the Botox and filler as it’s quite clearly not been done well, or a mental health crisis.
i can’t believe she’s put the ‘more children’ question as a trigger.She must trigger people everyday.
1. she’s mentioned numerous times how easy it is got her to conceive when a lot of her followers struggle.
2. She ran away with the ‘rainbow baby’ story. Her dates do not add up at all. Between having Ezra, her coil puncturing her lung and conceiving Eden, there is absolutely no chance she suffered the miscarriage she claims she did. She may have suffered early loss, but not the story she made it out to be. Even Zoe was confused by her story.
3. she constantly mentions having more children, being broody etc, yet finds the question a trigger?
4. she is likely asking herself these questions from her other Insta account.
5. She has slagged Andy off for months and months. He doesn’t have social media but I reckon someone’s told him she does however seem to enable Emma to behave the way she does, so I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s in on it, as he must enjoy all the freebies they get.
6. She has more support than most, she has her Dad living with her, and Andy gets dragged out a lot. Not to mention she doesn’t have all the kids a fair bit.
7. She says the same things over and over again, copying multiple accounts, and going on like she’s profound.
8. She uses big accounts to get bigger and then moves on to the next.
9. She constantly flashes her tits and her tummy so that everyone tells her how fantastic she looks. She’s a trained health coach and we’ve all seen her portion sizes.
10. her ads always flop. She puts in no effort to make them good, I don’t know how brands her still approaching her.
11.Do none of her family follow her?Her story about her childhood changes a lot.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Grayson

VIP Member
It's ridiculous, and I don't mean to sound insensitive to anyone whose life is like this, but Why does everything need to be so broken down into all the emotions and everything be such a to do.
No, it's not hard to separate yourself from being a mother, wife, homemaker.etc. Just bloody get on with spending the night away with friends. Why is it such a big deal? All it screams to me is she has too much free time and space in her head. I wouldn't think twice about a tenth of all the emotions she goes through daily. She's living a normal life. It really shouldn't be as difficult as she makes it. I think she has misconceptions of what happens in other homes. But most people don't have this much free time or want to go through this emotion rolercoaster she goes through daily to complete basic tasks. I feel sorry for her if its genuine and not put on for the gram, as her life is draining. I have the same amount of children as her, and am a PT, who lives with 0 family and friends where I live. So we have fairly similar lives. The biggest difference we have is, she over analyses every segment of her life. Every breath has a meaning she has to decipher. Honeslty, just get the fuck on with your day. 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Blondelass

Doesn't she just love to tell us how hard it is being a Mum. If she wants to empower women she could stop making blanket statements that are really damaging to expectant or new parents. I actually enjoy being a Mum and manage to juggle a lot more than precious Emma. I genuinely don't know what is so hard in her life?!?!

This afternoon she talked about how hard her life was as she's not been able to see anyone for the past year.... Reality check Emma - none of us have mixed with others - it's called a global pandemic!!! You've still got your health, your children your husband and your dad all in that huge house with sweeping garden though haven't you?! Plus you managed to get a bit of work done on the face whilst we were still under restriction too 🤔
Maybe you should direct your 'poor me' attitude to those who really do have a shit situation but have got through it with far less moaning than you

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Kellyg

VIP Member
It’s way to much. Feed your baby however you want buy my god stop trying to normalise something that already is normalised by flaunting your tit over social media that’s what people probably find uncomfortable. Mothering it together my arse unless your a breastfeeding mumma otherwise your not really a mum are you
Honestly I'm so sick and tired of every 'breastfeeding mama' (fucking hate those words makes me want to vomit in my own mouth) jumping on the bandwagon of saying how breastfeeding isn't normalized and it should. It IS normalized! Why are these women pretending otherwise? I've seen thousands of women feeding their babys in public and never once has anyone even looked in their direction let alone say anything! They make out it's a massive problem....it isnt! No one gives a flying fuck how anyone feeds their bloody baby just do it without making it a drama. There is no stigma Emma so please don't use it as an excuse to constantly show us your tits!!

• Heart

Blondelass

Is she for fucking real?! Making out her hospital admission for a tit infection is the same as someone who's had a mastectomy due to breast cancer?! Get the fuck over yourself Emma you heartless narcistic bitch!!!! Not everything has to be about you.
Raging at her today 😤

• Angry
  • Heart

B_ee

Chatty Member
Her obsession/favouritism is not normal.. She couldn't even just take a photo with her daughter

Infoate

I’ve always been quite fond of Emma until this. I did go into septic shock after the birth of my son. I’d gone home and then developed it. Trust me when I say the doctors only care about you at that point. I was given two breast pumps and told if I was so desperate to continue the breast feeding journey I would be able to store the milk in the ward fridge and my partner could collect. The amount of drip lines you have when on the sepsis pathway is immense and they said there was no way my baby could come in to just be exclusively breastfed. My body needed to recover. It is very sad when someone kind of makes a mockery of what you have actually been through. I was very sad sitting there listening to the lies quite frankly. I was in 10 days and told that is very good for sepsis. However the recovery at home took months. But then again this is Emma, and if you think your a good mum Emma will show you that she is better. So sad

• Sad

Jaynedoe

Good lord, Emma has been talking loving herself, breathing, self care and all that other fluff for YEARSSSSS why does she act every post like this is a new thing she has discovered about herself. That woman spends so much time thinking about herself and her needs, it’s not healthy!! You have 5 bloody kids, enjoy them, be with them play, not just take them out for boring walks cause you don’t want them in the house making a mess or out to film content for her followers! I’ve never heard her talk about her child’s interests or characters the only thing she does say is bitching about everyone needing her! The healthiest thing she could do is stop moaning it and accept the fact she is a narcissist just like she claims her mother to be!

• Heart
Aaaaaaand she's back!
With her usual attention seeking "I'll go into it when the time feels right", cryptic essays...
Oh and not forgetting the ad/pr sample dress!

No doubt normal programming will resume from tomorrow!!

• Haha