Mothering_it #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am baffled at the amount of mumā€™s load word vomit these instamums make us endure am sick of hearing the empowerment malarkey just frikin shut up n get it on with it I remember my mum back in the 80ā€™s full time working mum with kids she used to be super social many friends we used to play around them while they were chatting kids were hardly ever mentioned she used to talk about fashion ,news , worldly issues organising girly gatherings , new recepies , hair styles etc ,they took motherhood and itā€™s problems in their stride and got on with it all this mothering empowering speech never took over their lives am sick of hearing it chose another topic woman waffling all the time about the same old crap itā€™s nauseating

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She goes off on a tangent that girl, every time about the Same tit. Stop with the whiny baby voice and deal with the kids YOU wanted. At least she at hole with her children I have no choice but to put my children into child care Iā€™d love nothing more than to be in her shoes at home or taking my children out everyday but I have to wait till the weekends. That women has had breaks and time to herself when sheā€™s riding her horse or gym then at the hospital she had a few days to herself and this weekend her and Andy were away. If sheā€™s struggling with being a parent so much then she needs to change something instead of blaming everyone else because she wants ā€œsupportā€ support with what exactly?

Reactions: 7
I see she's doing the whole..."help me out, which dress shall I go for?? Swipe up! Then you see the cheeky sly ad in the corner. Zara byrd used to do that. Cheeky as hell they must think we are stupid. She doesn't want advice she wants to make money out of us buying something from the sight she's advertising for

Reactions: 5
Between Emma and holly (bebeautifulwithholly) that are so obsessed with breastfeeding and always moaning thereā€™s no support why donā€™t they use that energy in doing something about it? Why donā€™t they look into becoming some sort of breastfeeding supporters for women as a job instead of moaning there is none around

Reactions: 6
Exactly this. So many other family / mother accounts feed her behaviour just because she has a large following and being pally with her would benefit them. She is honestly vile, I think she is widely referred to as moaning_it as I donā€™t think she has ever said a positive thing in her life. I googled the tablets on her hospital picture and the antibiotics are used for chest infections. I donā€™t believe for a second that she had sepsis. I believe she thinks she did as she has serious issues but it was obviously a minor infection because she is carrying on as normal now.

The parent blogger influencers seem way more toxic and fake than others. Iā€™m from Grimsby and thereā€™s a girl called Zoe (zoloubooth) who walks around the supermarket with her nose stuck in the air. Doesnā€™t work and palms her kid off to nursery every day but claims to be a parenting guru.
Also seen walking about Grimsby, seen quite a lot in the likes of B n M then makes out purchases all from the Rangeā€¦. Sheā€™s vile, so far up her own asshole especially with her scripted stories with every other word ā€œerā€ā€¦ ā€œerā€ā€¦. Feel sorry for her other half, always at work and she spends it. Not to mention a ridiculously dangerous story post 2 weeks ago of her driving yet filming her child for the ā€œgramā€ā€¦ glad her deluded thoughts on her very interested mass audience of followers were more important seeing a video of her child sleep was more important than ensuring she doesnā€™t crash her car! What a div

Good lord, Emma has been talking loving herself, breathing, self care and all that other fluff for YEARSSSSS why does she act every post like this is a new thing she has discovered about herself. That woman spends so much time thinking about herself and her needs, itā€™s not healthy!! You have 5 bloody kids, enjoy them, be with them play, not just take them out for boring walks cause you donā€™t want them in the house making a mess or out to film content for her followers! Iā€™ve never heard her talk about her childā€™s interests or characters the only thing she does say is bitching about everyone needing her! The healthiest thing she could do is stop moaning it and accept the fact she is a narcissist just like she claims her mother to be!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Good lord, Emma has been talking loving herself, breathing, self care and all that other fluff for YEARSSSSS why does she act every post like this is a new thing she has discovered about herself. That woman spends so much time thinking about herself and her needs, itā€™s not healthy!! You have 5 bloody kids, enjoy them, be with them play, not just take them out for boring walks cause you donā€™t want them in the house making a mess or out to film content for her followers! Iā€™ve never heard her talk about her childā€™s interests or characters the only thing she does say is bitching about everyone needing her! The healthiest thing she could do is stop moaning it and accept the fact she is a narcissist just like she claims her mother to be!
This is so true! I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever heard her say what her kids are in to. Apart from saying one of the boys is a whirlwind and very energetic. Canā€™t actually believe Eliza is going to school in a couple of weeks. She seems so young for her age .. however it was nice to see her talking a bit more the other day.
Alsoā€¦.. her posts ?! Are they all essentially exactly the same?? I canā€™t read the whole thing as itā€™s just waffle. She actually thinks sheā€™s a good writer doesnā€™t she šŸ˜¬

Also her posts some of them show how many likes and some just ā€œothersā€ are her likes dwindling down then

Reactions: 2
A really valid point. She's never talked about hat the kids like or taken them to somewhere saying 'it's because xxxx is really into xxx' Everything revolves around her.

The irony at lost on me when she was laid in bed at 8 30am talking about how draining the holidays are šŸ¤£ The yoga and breathing is just another excuse for her to sit on her ass not engaging with her family.

Reactions: 4
Also seen walking about Grimsby, seen quite a lot in the likes of B n M then makes out purchases all from the Rangeā€¦. Sheā€™s vile, so far up her own asshole especially with her scripted stories with every other word ā€œerā€ā€¦ ā€œerā€ā€¦. Feel sorry for her other half, always at work and she spends it. Not to mention a ridiculously dangerous story post 2 weeks ago of her driving yet filming her child for the ā€œgramā€ā€¦ glad her deluded thoughts on her very interested mass audience of followers were more important seeing a video of her child sleep was more important than ensuring she doesnā€™t crash her car! What a div
I live in Grimsby too, hiii

Somone who I know that knows her told me she was almost banned from driving last year because she was speeding with her child in the car too I think it went to court

What does her husband do? She never answers when I have asked her on insta

UOTE="Demilee124, post: 6034782, member: 92341"]
I live in Grimsby too, hiii

Somone who I know that knows her told me she was almost banned from driving last year because she was speeding with her child in the car too I think it went to court

What does her husband do? She never answers when I have asked her on insta
[/QUOTE]
Andy has his own business. Something to do with drainage. Not very insta worthy so it doesn't get mentioned šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
I wondered what he did too. His business must bring in a lot of money because they seem very financially comfortable for a family with 5 young children and only one steady income.

I genuinely donā€™t know how she gets these ads. Not even a dig but itā€™s just so unnatural and wooden when she does them itā€™s not believable at all

Itā€™s probably really selfish of me but Iā€™d really want my kids to be at home with me on the weekends they werenā€™t at their dads and would hate the idea of them going to sleepovers. The eldest girls never seem to be around at the weekends and Andy obviously has more time off work. I would be wanting to enjoy family time with all the kids together. Iā€™m not saying they shouldnā€™t be going for sleepovers. They rarely do anything when the eldest two girls at the weekends.

I genuinely donā€™t know how she gets these ads. Not even a dig but itā€™s just so unnatural and wooden when she does them itā€™s not believable at all
Her recent ads have been a complete flop. I think people can finally see that she puts in zero effort m, especially compared to other influencers.

Someone needs to tell her that wearing those ridiculous huge sunglasses with her hair scraped back makes her look like a fly or insect type creature. She looks like something out of bug life šŸ›šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Noticed favourite child wasnā€™t wearing shoes while outside on todayā€™s stories. Is this another copycat thing sheā€™s trying to normalise now

He
Noticed favourite child wasnā€™t wearing shoes while outside on todayā€™s stories. Is this another copycat thing sheā€™s trying to normalise now
He looked a real sorry state with his soaking wet top and no shoes walking on a gravel path. Then asleep wearing the wet top still šŸ˜¢
I also noticed her Dad's legs as they were sat eating lunch.... But she tells us he isn't around much and they get no support!! Everytime Andy isn't working he seems to find jobs to do out in the garden. Anyone would think he doesn't want to be around them?!

• Wow
He

He looked a real sorry state with his soaking wet top and no shoes walking on a gravel path. Then asleep wearing the wet top still šŸ˜¢
I also noticed her Dad's legs as they were sat eating lunch.... But she tells us he isn't around much and they get no support!! Everytime Andy isn't working he seems to find jobs to do out in the garden. Anyone would think he doesn't want to be around them?!
She was the same with Ezra always left him in wet tops and funnily enough Eden has a cold. There never dressed up properly. Your very right about Andy always seems to avoid being around her. I bet heā€™s glad heā€™s no longer working from home as much now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.