Mothering_it #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Begging for a new vacuum cleaner now 🙄
What is this world we live in where these instamums are incapable of contacting the company direct and instead they post on their stories in the hope they get sent a new one for free.

Reactions: 6
From the woman who purchased both an egg chair (£150) and hot tub (£300+) last week, spent an entire afternoon/evening saving £500 by painting her already white bedroom white, and did not do dinner till 8pm or by the look of the baby this morning, didn’t wash or change his clothes. That’s some empowering stuff right there.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I actually think if that baby had routine he’d probably sleep much better than he does. She can make up excuses till she’s blue in the face and I know every baby’s different but I’ve had 4 myself my 2&3rd were only 11months apart and all mine have slept from 9 weeks. Baby’s need a lot of sleep but Eden doesn’t seem to have any proper sleep. He’s either on her or Andy at night. I’m sure before she went to hospital she was putting him down in his cot in Ezras room but since being home it looks like she’s co sleeping

Reactions: 5
I agree the baby would sleep so much better with a bit of a routine like playing and having him hyper while saying he should be sleeping... Erm by her 5th she should know how to settle them down for bedtime.

All she does is moan about how hard "mothering" is, and she claims that's her holding back and not talking about the hard parts...
Notice how she was perky off swimming without the girls and now this afternoon she wanted peace to nap on the sofa with the baby..no chance she would do anything nice with her older girls.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Doesn't she just love to tell us how hard it is being a Mum. If she wants to empower women she could stop making blanket statements that are really damaging to expectant or new parents. I actually enjoy being a Mum and manage to juggle a lot more than precious Emma. I genuinely don't know what is so hard in her life?!?!

This afternoon she talked about how hard her life was as she's not been able to see anyone for the past year.... Reality check Emma - none of us have mixed with others - it's called a global pandemic!!! You've still got your health, your children your husband and your dad all in that huge house with sweeping garden though haven't you?! Plus you managed to get a bit of work done on the face whilst we were still under restriction too 🤔
Maybe you should direct your 'poor me' attitude to those who really do have a tit situation but have got through it with far less moaning than you

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Doesn't she just love to tell us how hard it is being a Mum. If she wants to empower women she could stop making blanket statements that are really damaging to expectant or new parents. I actually enjoy being a Mum and manage to juggle a lot more than precious Emma. I genuinely don't know what is so hard in her life?!?!

This afternoon she talked about how hard her life was as she's not been able to see anyone for the past year.... Reality check Emma - none of us have mixed with others - it's called a global pandemic!!! You've still got your health, your children your husband and your dad all in that huge house with sweeping garden though haven't you?! Plus you managed to get a bit of work done on the face whilst we were still under restriction too 🤔
Maybe you should direct your 'poor me' attitude to those who really do have a tit situation but have got through it with far less moaning than you
Exactly even to go for a walk she has to have help luckily for her kids sake the grandad could go to. She has her husband who comes home every night who helps. Some people have an army of children and have to do it themselves all day everyday as there on there own some kids dads aren’t around you just have to suck it up Emma this is the life she’s chosen so why is she winging about it. She has the kids at school everyday she has managed to get Eliza and Ezra in to nursery now and then the kids go to there dads every Friday and every other weekend till Monday night she wouldn’t know what real like is the spoilt brat

Reactions: 7
I nearly spat my coffee out at her story earlier ‘I don’t really share the negative stuff on here’ I never hear her say anything positive, she is not where I would go for positivity, cliches and cringy repetitive phrases yes.... positivity no!

who the hell wants to speak to her from America!?! Got to be another ad coming up

Reactions: 5
Aaaaand another video of her swaying holding the baby with a load of same old captions 🤣😴
To ‘Mama’. Does she even know what the songs about? It’s about a bratty girl who completely took her mother for granted until she was older. Emma has made it quite clear how she feels about her own Mama. Very odd, thoughtless choice. Surely the people replying ‘incredible’ and ‘love this’ can see it’s the bloody same as her other reels.
She had such a bad day with 1 child, getting her nails done, and fannying around the lounge to make a reel.

Reactions: 3
Damn it I'm still blocked! What's the woas me queen up to now? Or moaning about even...
She’s put a box up asking how everyone is this morning, mums are coming at her with there struggles and she’s trying way to hard to sympathise with them giving them advise and telling them to look at her highlights for tips and support and also give them other accounts that maybe be able to help these mamas with any questions they might need answering 😂

• Haha
She’s put a box up asking how everyone is this morning, mums are coming at her with there struggles and she’s trying way to hard to sympathise with them giving them advise and telling them to look at her highlights for tips and support and also give them other accounts that maybe be able to help these mamas with any questions they might need answering 😂
Hahahaha as if she can empathise with a busy working mum or give any advice! 😆

Right, I'm calling her out on the afternoon nap/bath story this afternoon. This morning she posts that she's put her coat on over her pyjamas to do the school run and took her toast on a plate to eat in the car cos yanna she is such a super busy mum you know 🙄
This afternoon she alleges she got both boys off to sleep (by telling Ezra it's important that him and mummy have a rest or they'll be super tired-really?! Reasoning doesn't work with toddlers but anyhow). She uploads a video of running the bath then captions it that she had a 3 second bath because Eden woke up. Then a video of her feeding Eden in the same PJs she wore this morning and presumably last night?
Either she lied because she never got in the bath OR she had the bath then put on her dirty pj's again 🤢

Right, I'm calling her out on the afternoon nap/bath story this afternoon. This morning she posts that she's put her coat on over her pyjamas to do the school run and took her toast on a plate to eat in the car cos yanna she is such a super busy mum you know 🙄
This afternoon she alleges she got both boys off to sleep (by telling Ezra it's important that him and mummy have a rest or they'll be super tired-really?! Reasoning doesn't work with toddlers but anyhow). She uploads a video of running the bath then captions it that she had a 3 second bath because Eden woke up. Then a video of her feeding Eden in the same PJs she wore this morning and presumably last night?
Either she lied because she never got in the bath OR she had the bath then put on her dirty pj's again 🤢
I’d say she’s definitely put her pjs back on 🤢 Also why after the post about her choosing to combi feed and telling everyone that you shouldn’t feel shame in how you feed your baby etc are we yet to see her bottle feed Eden? If bottle feeding really isn’t that bad why not show it? Don’t just do it for a reel to make a point your “ok” with it it’s quite clear she’s not for it

I’d say she’s definitely put her pjs back on 🤢 Also why after the post about her choosing to combi feed and telling everyone that you shouldn’t feel shame in how you feed your baby etc are we yet to see her bottle feed Eden? If bottle feeding really isn’t that bad why not show it? Don’t just do it for a reel to make a point your “ok” with it it’s quite clear she’s not for it
It was OK for Andy to do it for a few days whilst she was dying of sepsis but she can't hold Eden, a bottle and her phone to admire herself so she won't be seen bottle feeding.... . Just get paid to say it ok

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.