Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Trace

VIP Member
She repeats herself over and over but tells it differently every time m. I’d love to know what exactly she’d of done different with Eden had we. It been in a pandemic because for as long as I’ve followed her she’s never done anything different

Reactions: 9

Trace

VIP Member
is she for real i want to help others that are struggling? i think she needs help her self first!
100% needs to help herself before helping others. Also wtf was that last story someone sharing Emma’s grid post saying “some mamas make it look super easy” ummmm are they following the same mothering_it than I am? I’ve never ever seen someone make parenting look so hard and make it seem like it’s hell on earth and is enough to put anyone off having kids.

• Haha

Grayson

VIP Member
She’d put you off having children honestly. She does it for content she thinks it makes her look relatable but I’ve never known anyone who makes life seem impossible to live yet truth is she has it easier than some mums with less kids. She doesn’t appreciate what she has it’s why she feels the need to dramatise every aspect of her life because it’s just not enough
It's the martyrdom of her that is so grating for me. Stop having the babies that you keep saying you can't cope with! Until today reading the threads here I had no idea she's said about childhood abuse, which just makes her moaning and attitude to her children even worse. And the breastfeeding 😴. You've fed him for 14 months, if it's giving you sepsis just stop. She just comes across as so ridiculous that she has to continue to feed him herself now. He's eating foods, drinking from sippy cups, if you were feeding him and it was working for you both to continue that's great. But to keep saying it's nearly killing you, but continuing anyway until you forced too when there is absolutely no reason to than your want is just ridiculous. What use are you to your 5 children when you've died of sepsis just so you could tell Instagram you breastfed longer than other people.

• Heart

Grayson

VIP Member
She doesn't usually reflect on things? Is she on crack? Her whole instagram page is one big daily reflection of her trials and tribulations of struggling as a mother 🙈

• Haha

Sunshine55

She’s around the flipping twist, no support at all but clearly her dad sat at the cafe with her and the kids yesterday? Her dad playing taxi driver whilst her and Andy go out for dinner, whilst clearly someone else is at home looking after their children! Entitled brat!

Jaynedoe

Completely agree. That post 🤦‍♀️ What is she going on about, children really couldn’t careless if they are in the Caribbean or in their local park, it’s their mother’s who cares wanting to put a good show on for her gram and have people tell her she is supermum. I have 3 kids and I was always alone when they were little and they very rarely had tantrums and if they did I would look at what the triggers were what they were trying to tell me through the behaviour and make it a bit more manageable/enjoyable for them. I can imagine exactly what kind of mum she is behind the camera a shouty, snappy and short with them, I bet that’s why she has the music cause everyone’s whingeing feeding off her negative energy

pardonme

Oh my god she just uploaded a photo of her in hospital, presumably when she was first being treated for septic shock... who the F would be filming if they were in septic bloody shock!!! In the video she is on a trolley so it would have been before she was admitted to a ward so very soon after being treated. She's an actual dope!!!! Wonder if all septic shock patients are as lucid as she is to take a "poor me" video.... rolling my eyes giving myself a head ache

Also.... if in septic shock and haven't had peed for 12 hours (she says) the first thing they do is put a catheter in so your kidneys don't shut down and also straight to ICU. She's fully dressed and obviously not catheterised.I know this as I was also hospitalised with mastitis and being watched for sepsis and was told this is the first thing that would happen if my body showed signs of septic shock.

How do her followers lap this shit up???

Last edited:
  • Wow

mrsbee27

She worked one day in her ‘new job’ and people are asking how she does it? She doesn’t do it. Her father lives with her, she makes her husband take multiple days off, just to go on walks with her because she can’t cope. She recently shared a story of someone saying how she makes a success out of anything she tries…like what? Her previous sports therapy business? Her personal training business? Her eyelash business? Where’s her book? Her podcast? She doesn’t even have representation from a manager because she’s not very good at adverts on Insta. The content she creates is always a flop. The person who actually owns this beautiful work space must be a bit annoyed that Emma is making out she’s created it.

Why can't Emma write in the first person seeing as how she is the only person associated with this business?!
Could she blow her own trumpet anymore?? It's cringe worthy
I thought the same thing. It’s actually really weird.

Reactions: 8

Jaynedoe

Why does she drive me so nuts, she must trigger something in me 🙃 amazing that she was on deaths door, but still managed to have her eyelashes done, (maybe a bit of Botox) nails and clothes shopping and has eaten out more this week than I have in months. Andy looks like he has been the one that was ill

• Heart
Her content is all so similar. Almost identical. Just the same old stuff being recycled over and over in reels or posts etc, and the same old “you got this mama, I feel you mama” nonsense. And I know it’s been said before but posting “inspirational” quotes that she’s written herself is just comical.
The moaning about Andy being a workaholic … he’s earning money Emma, to pay the mortgage and the bills and for everything your children need. I only have one child and I don’t have time for nails, cosmetic procedures, massage, gym, yoga classes, etc.
What bugs me is that she regularly drops into
Stories how she’s found time to do some work. What work ?? Getting up in the morning and getting your kids ready and out the door to childcare and then actually going to work - that’s what work is - she hasn’t got a clue.

Trace

VIP Member
Why does she feel the need to write paragraphs like she’s writing a book. It’s her daughters birthday all I got from reading that was i, i, i. A simple few words would of been fine. Also couldn’t she of managed a simple quick photo just her and her daughter on her birthday just the both of them

• Heart

B_ee

Chatty Member
If you "almost died" like she just said surely you wouldn't bounce back so quickly.. Like out of hospital in a few days and back to normal life?

Blondelass

Oh ffs now she gets motion sickness because she had hyperemesis when pregnant 🙄
Funny because she's never mentioned it before. She's fine on trips to North Devon and cornwall which is 1.5 hours (minimum) away when she's off to the beach?!?!

She took the bigger girls shopping to stock up for weekend and then there not even going 😳
What a horrible woman she could easily book for a weekend she has them all.
When I saw that I hoped the older girls might be going. Its beyond cruel to have made them part of the preparations for a trip they weren't going on. She frequently does this. What an absolute c*** (&I rarely use that word) to do yet another trip away with the little ones and leaving the older girls out.

Shes talked before about Andy treating all the kids equally..... Shame she can't!!!!!

Blondelass

I've clocked something.
Every time they do something 'as a family' there is a shot of Andy driving. Today there's nothing yet she's obviously in the passenger seat. So blatantly her Dad or other 'helper' has taken them swimming for the day! Why isn't she just honest about the fact that she does have support and doesn't trudge around on her own with the kids because she doesn't ever do anything with all of them on her own beyond a walk near her house.

Also, she goes on about not spending money, or can't afford things yet she's bought the 5 kids and herself Starbucks on the way to swimming and mcdonalds for them all afterwards. OK it's not massive but certainly not a cheap day out for a large family when you include the cost of the swim session. Again, I wish she'd just be honest about the fact they're financially comfortable.

She is such a liar and deceives people on insta constantly!

• Heart

Facepalm1

From the woman who purchased both an egg chair (£150) and hot tub (£300+) last week, spent an entire afternoon/evening saving £500 by painting her already white bedroom white, and did not do dinner till 8pm or by the look of the baby this morning, didn’t wash or change his clothes. That’s some empowering stuff right there.

• Wow
  • Haha

Demilee124

Chatty Member
welcome, she really is something else. So deluded, no you are not being judgy she is the worst. I really don’t understand why so many women fawn over her, constantly telling her how amazing she is when there are women like you holding it all down and more and actually enjoying your children
Exactly this. So many other family / mother accounts feed her behaviour just because she has a large following and being pally with her would benefit them. She is honestly vile, I think she is widely referred to as moaning_it as I don’t think she has ever said a positive thing in her life. I googled the tablets on her hospital picture and the antibiotics are used for chest infections. I don’t believe for a second that she had sepsis. I believe she thinks she did as she has serious issues but it was obviously a minor infection because she is carrying on as normal now.

The parent blogger influencers seem way more toxic and fake than others. I’m from Grimsby and there’s a girl called Zoe (zoloubooth) who walks around the supermarket with her nose stuck in the air. Doesn’t work and palms her kid off to nursery every day but claims to be a parenting guru.