Mothering_it #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wondered if Emma has noticed the only time she comes on and says she has had a good day is when she’s had less than half of her children!!! Where’s the podcast gone I wonder..!?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Oh, here we go again, Emma publicly admitting to thousands of people that she's deliberately done nice things this week... not because she couldn't do them before because of the pandemic BUT because she had all her kids at home.
Imagine how those older children must feel knowing that when they are at their dad's or at school she's out with the little ones doing loads of things with them and those older kids miss out on EVERYTHING

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Oh, here we go again, Emma publicly admitting to thousands of people that she's deliberately done nice things this week... not because she couldn't do them before because of the pandemic BUT because she had all her kids at home.
Imagine how those older children must feel knowing that when they are at their dad's or at school she's out with the little ones doing loads of things with them and those older kids miss out on EVERYTHING
I’ve always said she seems so more energised more patient calm and sweet talking when it’s hers and Andys kids. She even seems negative towards Ezra now

She has admitted that only Isabella and Eliza were prem. Her stories are never consistent.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I’ve always said she seems so more energised more patient calm and sweet talking when it’s hers and Andys kids. She even seems negative towards Ezra now
Is it because its hers and andys children or is it just because they are little. I wonder if she'll lose interest in them when they're older too??

This mornings story's - laid in bed with tea and toast at 9am telling us how hard it is having a bad night - I tell you what is tough emma, ; when you've had a bad night with the kids but still have to get your ass out of bed in the morning to get ready for work, do the breakfasts, pack lunches and get the kids ready before dropping them off to school and doing a full day in the office. She lives in another world if she thinks she's got it hard.

Reactions: 10
Is it because its hers and andys children or is it just because they are little. I wonder if she'll lose interest in them when they're older too??

This mornings story's - laid in bed with tea and toast at 9am telling us how hard it is having a bad night - I tell you what is tough emma, ; when you've had a bad night with the kids but still have to get your ass out of bed in the morning to get ready for work, do the breakfasts, pack lunches and get the kids ready before dropping them off to school and doing a full day in the office. She lives in another world if she thinks she's got it hard.
I think it’s effecting her that because of the other children she wasn’t able to sit and “enjoy those newborn days” because she has a further 4 more kids. Ezra can’t be left unattended so she can lay on the sofa or in bed as much as she’d like

Reactions: 2
Screenshot_20210429-181926_Instagram.jpg

NO EMMA. JUST bleeping STOP.

FED.... JUST FED IS BEST!!!! What an absolute hypocrite witch

• Heart
View attachment 551867

She told me in a message once that her first daughter was bottle fed and she was a dream she slept she was calm and in good routine. So why is she stating breast is best? Was formula ok for your first but not the others she’s a dick and does it because she like the label it gives her and the attention

View attachment 551867

Also really surprised that this ad didn’t involve her breastfeeding because she very much shows he’s still breastfeeding on demand - only because I still see her tits more than my own

Didn’t take her long to accept a pay check from a formula company did it 🙄 very surprising as she is so PRO breastfeeding and chucks it in there every story or post that she does

Reactions: 4
She legally has to include that as part of the ad deal.
its funny that she’s now making out it was a choice but apparently she had none because she was in hospital on her death bed.

An ad a day keeps sepsis away...apparently
Bet she feels like a fool with the *breastfeeding is best* caption! Fair enough...companies have to include it on their packaging but she doesn’t have to accept a paid AD and include it on her page. Seems to be a few comments coming in and she has ignored them all unless they are brown nosing her. Urgh. Nothing real or honest on her feed - it’s whatever pays the highest amount to fund her lavish lifestyle.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Bet she feels like a fool with the *breastfeeding is best* caption! Fair enough...companies have to include it on their packaging but she doesn’t have to accept a paid AD and include it on her page. Seems to be a few comments coming in and she has ignored them all unless they are brown nosing her. Urgh. Nothing real or honest on her feed - it’s whatever pays the highest amount to fund her lavish lifestyle.
Let's see if she deletes it! Not that I think she can without losing followers! There's barely any comments on the post and the most of them are where it's been rightly stated that it's a completely insensitive post. All the ass lickers saying it's a legal requirement, okay... but it wasn't a legal requirement for her to accept it as a paid ad was it!!
She's been playing with fire for too long and she's going to get burned

Agree with you all, so hypocritical to say I chose to start this combi feeding journey 🤢 when she made such a fuss about not having anyone in the hospital help her with breastfeeding, while she was there and how they didn’t send a breastfeeding consultant just to her is unbelievable 🙄 and she wants to raise awareness but when the moneys there it’s ‘her choice’

• Heart
Reactions: 5
There’s still some on there. How can she do that? Surely that looks so bad.

Ohh why’s that?
Well it just looks fake, saying breast is best its going to cause friction no matter what so to have basically everyone in her post praising her amd agreeing is bullshit she’s so wrapped up in herself and this “journey” not sure why she thinks it’s a journey your feeding your child? It’s the likes of emma why there’s so much stigma around formula feeding you can see she’s dead against it. She will diagnose herself with ptsd because she was made to combi feed because of “sepsis” and having no support at hospital

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.