Mothering_it #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where’s motheringit….. it’s all gone quiet.

Let’s have some predictions …..
She’s struggling being back to reality with all of her kids not just her perfect little family with Andy and she’s exhausted because well Eden hasn’t slept because he’s teething/asthma/colds/separation issues

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s struggling being back to reality with all of her kids not just her perfect little family with Andy and she’s exhausted because well Eden hasn’t slept because he’s teething/asthma/colds/separation issues
Recovering from a tweakment 🤨 maybe although she will tell us it was to be present with her children

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's feeling like she can't be her full authentic self sharing the lows of mothering because her page is just a highlight real #moaningmum #woeisme

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She's feeling like she can't be her full authentic self sharing the lows of mothering because her page is just a highlight real #moaningmum #woeisme
Oh my!! Its literally the same thing over and over with her... she really isn't mentally stable enough for social media.. she should really step away and concentrate on real life

Reactions: 3
Maybe being with family triggered her childhood trauma and she needed time away…. Not sure why she built up the trip so much though surely if it was real trauma and not just attention seeking you would be really worried with the build up but she kept on saying she was excited

Maybe being with family triggered her childhood trauma and she needed time away…. Not sure why she built up the trip so much though surely if it was real trauma and not just attention seeking you would be really worried with the build up but she kept on saying she was excited
I was going to say this!!

Despite saying last weekend that she loves the new forest and had such wonderful memories of growing up there I think she got home and realised that doesn't fit with the image of a terrible childhood that she's tried to tell everyone.
Moaning it, sorry Mothering it will no doubt tell us in great detail how triggering it was and that she's needed this time to recover.

Do we think she’s ok? Longest absence isn’t it? Hopefully all are well

Reactions: 2
I was wondering the same, interesting that she’s still dipping in and commenting. Usual for her to take a break without letting the world know she is taking a break to be present and get her ego rubbed for being such a good mum. Must be something serious though think of all the sponsored ads she’s missed this week

*unusual

Aaaaaaand she's back!
With her usual attention seeking "I'll go into it when the time feels right", cryptic essays...
Oh and not forgetting the ad/pr sample dress!

No doubt normal programming will resume from tomorrow!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Aaaaaaand she's back!
With her usual attention seeking "I'll go into it when the time feels right", cryptic essays...
Oh and not forgetting the ad/pr sample dress!

No doubt normal programming will resume from tomorrow!!
phew she is alive …. And back with an ad the matrix is restored

Her lashes make me laugh. She has them so thick and heavy that when they start falling out, one set looks like there literally hanging on for dear life

• Haha
It is probably something completely mundane like they forgot to put the bins out. Or maybe Andy has left her?

• Haha
Ooo Eden’s got a bottle….maybe that’s the reason for her radio silence and what’s triggered her to stay off Instagram because she’s so traumatised by it

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.