Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blondelass

I’ve always said she seems so more energised more patient calm and sweet talking when it’s hers and Andys kids. She even seems negative towards Ezra now
Is it because its hers and andys children or is it just because they are little. I wonder if she'll lose interest in them when they're older too??

This mornings story's - laid in bed with tea and toast at 9am telling us how hard it is having a bad night - I tell you what is tough emma, ; when you've had a bad night with the kids but still have to get your ass out of bed in the morning to get ready for work, do the breakfasts, pack lunches and get the kids ready before dropping them off to school and doing a full day in the office. She lives in another world if she thinks she's got it hard.

Reactions: 10

Blondelass

Oh god oh god oh god. Just when you think she can't stoop lower...... She's dancing around in her undercrackers advertising period pants

Didn't we get the same 'terrible postpartum period' story a while back when she was advertising sanitary towels?!?!?!?! How many times can you have a terrible first period after giving birth - us mere mortals get one but something magical must happen to moaning_it as she has several 😂
Forget sepsis, I think she has memory loss

• Haha
  • Sick

mrsbee27

Here we go agains a day that should be about someone else with a post about herself. How hard she finds it. She didn’t have time to sort anything out for Andy, she did however get her nails done, her eyelashes done, went to the gym, to the horse, a whole day out with Insta friends childfree. And no mention of her dear dad who lives at the bottom of her garden. The dad who helps her everyday despite claiming she does everything herself. The caption makes no bloody sense and these comments? Surely everyone can see it’s a load of absolute crap. Attention seeking. Poor me. Narcissistic. I’m unfollowing because I’m sick of her lies.

Saphia

She's had messages asking how she juggles work and 5 kids 🤦🏼‍♀️😆😆😆oh pleaseee no you haven't stop making things up , you barely even work emma how about working full time and have multiple kids like me and many of us out there , she really has no idea what work/family life balance is like 🤣

• Haha

Kellyg

VIP Member
The period pants dance. I'm done, actually done 🤦🤦 on a different note am I the only one irritated but the constant use of that cringe worthy word 'mama' 🤢 why does she use it and every one commenting "you've got this mama" It honestly makes me want to gag

• Heart
  • Haha

CazD

Right i’m done with her bullshit!!!!
I had sepsis 5 months ago . I was in hospital a week and 5 months old i’m still not over it !! i was on antibiotics via a IV for a week and oral for 3 weeks !
She DID NOT go into septic shock 1000% put my house on it !
The advice and the way she’s behaving not only is dangerous and belittling to those who have actually struggling with the long term effects but it’s also against all the sepsis awareness advice !

PS babe i have 5 kids and i breastfeed i’m solo because my husband is in the RAF and i don’t fukin moan !!
Without stating my profession I can accurately say it's more likely that she had a bad infection that could have led to sepsis if gone untreated. A dr would also not say that she had a 50:50 fatality chance, they are not aloud to say things like that. If she was honestly that bad she could have been in icu and she certainly would not have been discharged so quick and up on her feet. She had a severe infection not sepsis 🥴

• Heart

Jaynedoe

The children with the packed lunches aren’t the ones with intolerance m. It’s one of the older girls
I thought that, but then they only go out when the big ones aren’t there!

I have unfollowed and it’s been the best self care, I feel so present and empowered, finally free of moaning Myrtle

• Haha

Grayson

VIP Member
I hate the whole, woe is me being a woman movement. The mental load. What's expected of me bullshit. Because I have heard her say blue and pink jobs. So she segregates herself at home from her husband. The only people putting this women's mental load on you, is you. Same as the breastfeeding. Breastfeeding is normal. Bottle feeding is normal. When I breast fed, I had no looks, no complaints. No drama for all 15 months I fed. In fact, I was always praised.
When I bottle fed I wasn't allowed to go to breastfeeding groups for my baby to play and me to talk to adults. I had to ask people for water to warm baby's bottle, sometimes I was refused as health and safety. There is always discrimination but she doesn't want to see it works both ways and bottle feeders get it too. But I didn't moan about it. It was what it was 🙄. She could moan about anything. She really is a drain.

• Heart

B_ee

Chatty Member
Don’t believe it’s a surprise baby to her at all.. Most likely only a surprise to Andy. After 5 kids you should know how to prevent. Will be interesting to see how she copes but she will be insufferable… the only woman to ever be pregnant or breastfeeding

blahblahbegsomemoreblah

Her timeline doesn’t add up either. She said 3 days ago that they hadn’t been out of the house for 2 weeks. Except they went on holiday on the 9th? And probably didn’t come back until say, the 12th. So they were at home for a week. And in that time, she’s apparently nearly died (again), yet looks perfectly fine now?!

Reactions: 9

Trace

VIP Member
That story was for sure more to do with her flat stomach. What makes her think anyone gives a shit that she’s in a bra? Well done little one finally a women now your in a bra here’s a medal for you. Or she’s bagging her way for free bras

Blondelass

I'm so pleased the debilitating condition HG didn't stop Emma from getting tarted up and going out for an anniversary dinner last night.

And so pleased she managed to get a babysitter even though she has absolutely no help whatsoever with childcare and her and Andy have to struggle to manage the 5 kids between themselves
😆😆😆 Her stories are a constant contradiction lol

• Haha

FannyAdams29

Chatty Member
It’s not actually uncommon to have recurring sepsis but obviously for Emma she likes to be in those few numbers who actually have it again. She can’t really play the I can’t rest I have children card she barely has the older girls and her dad and husband are there at the click of her fingers so no excuse she just loves to be super women
I agree… she has a support network.

also convenient that she left it until prime engagement on a Sunday to announce it and dropping hints into her stories this week. Just screams attention seeking rather than ‘raising awareness’

Blondelass

Someone asked if she’s having any more baby’s and has said she finds that question triggering?! Oh but it’s ok for her to joke about it on the regular but doesn’t find it triggering then? They have a duty of care in hospitals and Emma feeding a 10 month old baby is not there problem.
If she genuinely had sepsis and been as ill as she says then it would have more appropriate to praise the NHS for saving her life and ensuring she can return home to her children. But oh no, in true Emma style she's complaining about how the health care professionals didn't prioritise her desire to breastfeed. I bet she's loving that she now has some content for Instagram. It's not like Eden is a newborn who is solely reliant on her milk. She's pathetic and should try being humble and grateful for once.

Trace

VIP Member
She doesn’t need validity 😂😂 is she fucking joking. Everything that girl does is to get validation from strangers

• Heart
  • Haha

Trace

VIP Member
Every single day is a struggle with this girl 😴 is she actually happy with anything in her life? Why did she go on to have 5 kids if she cant see any positive in having kids and just embrace it, surely she would have realised 3 or 4 kids ago that if she couldnt manage why have so may, why plan more or even consider a 6th 🤦‍♀️ I understand people have bad days here and there but for goodness sake its every day with Emma, and why on earth is she still holding on to the pandemic baby sob story a year later, I'm honestly not sure if it's her narcissism or if she is severely depressed and struggling to see any positivity in her life!
For someone who has everything only others could dream of-healthy children, beautiful home, not needing to work, a husband, childcare on tap and nice cars I think she has PND or she’s just a spoilt brat who will never appreciate anything and just continuously wants more. She’s never been right since having Eden she’s self obsessed and it’s all me me me. If she’s struggling so much with day to day life she needs to change something. Her saying the other day she seems to indecisive lately and she thinks that’s all to do with post pattern hormones is that even a thing? There’s always a reason or a label with how she feels everyday. No
Love your just so far up tour own ass

• Haha