Mothering_it #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That story was for sure more to do with her flat stomach. What makes her think anyone gives a tit that she’s in a bra? Well done little one finally a women now your in a bra here’s a medal for you. Or she’s bagging her way for free bras

Reactions: 9
Why is she being all secretive about the hospital too? going to be some big announcement isn't it? 😩🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
The side profile of her face confirms her lips were definitely done which she also had done while breastfeeding. witch.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
The massive build up to her not breastfeeding as much is coming...boring. Wonder why she’s combi feeding when she’s so obsessed about it. Would she of been allowed Eden in the entire time swing as he’s ebf

Reactions: 2
That story was for sure more to do with her flat stomach. What makes her think anyone gives a tit that she’s in a bra? Well done little one finally a women now your in a bra here’s a medal for you. Or she’s bagging her way for free bras
True I quite enjoy not wearing a bra if I don't need to 😂😂

I'm thinking she's had mastitis and needed IV antibiotics? Like many of us had but she will make a huge deal out of it as per I'm sure

Reactions: 6
She’s really wanting to leave her followers in suspicion. Getting ready for the sob stories about how this has forced her to stop feeding Eden. What is she going to now whenever she has an ad? Nearly every add included her breastfeeding recently.

Reactions: 3
She’s really wanting to leave her followers in suspicion. Getting ready for the sob stories about how this has forced her to stop feeding Eden. What is she going to now whenever she has an ad? Nearly every add included her breastfeeding recently.
She does it every time something pops up, leaves her followers in suspense for a week. It's actually pathetic. Imagine thinking you are that important 😂 she could have just as easily said nothing and just said I'm taking a week off to spend with the kids... it's the typical photo of a hopeful bed hoping for the "you ok hun" messages. She really is very immature For her age. She makes me cringe

Maybe if she just concentrated on feeding, instead of dangling him off her boob for validation via every #ad going, this wouldn’t have happened. I feel so sorry for her poor kids. Their privacy and childhood traded to boost mama’s ego via a few cheap likes.

Maybe if she just concentrated on feeding, instead of dangling him off her boob for validation via every #ad going, this wouldn’t have happened. I feel so sorry for her poor kids. Their privacy and childhood traded to boost mama’s ego via a few cheap likes.
So true. I’m sure she said it’s fed 5 baby’s but has said previously she couldn’t feed one of them for one reason or another

The side profile of her face confirms her lips were definitely done which she also had done while breastfeeding. witch.
And whilst in a lockdown when beauty treatments are still restricted

The massive build up to her not breastfeeding as much is coming...boring. Wonder why she’s combi feeding when she’s so obsessed about it. Would she of been allowed Eden in the entire time swing as he’s ebf
I thought the same. There will be some 'woe is me' post all about triggering and feeling such a bad mum (queue the flurry of messages from others) because she can't bf anymore.
Eden isn't a newborn. I applaud anyone that successfully breastfeed for however long they can. However, with Emma the breastfeeding is more for her than Eden who is eating proper food and could drink normal milk now.
She needs to feel needed and loves an excuse to get her baps out in every story or post she can. What will she do if /when feeding Eden stops?!....... 🤰😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
And whilst in a lockdown when beauty treatments are still restricted

I thought the same. There will be some 'woe is me' post all about triggering and feeling such a bad mum (queue the flurry of messages from others) because she can't bf anymore.
Eden isn't a newborn. I applaud anyone that successfully breastfeed for however long they can. However, with Emma the breastfeeding is more for her than Eden who is eating proper food and could drink normal milk now.
She needs to feel needed and loves an excuse to get her baps out in every story or post she can. What will she do if /when feeding Eden stops?!....... 🤰😂
For sure. Maybe Eden just needs water not actual milk all throughout the day. You can tell when she shows herself feeding he’s not interested he’s pushing her away she’s pushing him back. Imagine if she does stop she’d be moaning even more she’s to stretched there’s not enough of her to go round because she can’t spend the entire day in bed as an excuse to feed. Wonder if that’s the reason she does it because how the hell does she have time to sit and feed on demand when she has 4 other children when she moans about her day running ahead of her anyway

She is saying she developed mastitis, which lead to sepsis and septic sock. I have had a few friends and my husband has had sepsis. They would have not been able to get up and go out walking within a few days or even a week after having such a severe infection. It completed floored them for a long time and took months to feel any sense of normality and the ability to do daily tasks. The majority of sepsis cases require HDU or ICU. I do believe she was unwell but whenever anything happens medically with her or the children it’s always the most severe thing that has been wrong or happened to them. We’ve learnt overtime that she loves to spin the truth and say her kids were premature when she really she made it to term. It only appears that Eliza was prem but her gestational age seems to change now and then depending on how Emma feels.

Reactions: 12
She is saying she developed mastitis, which lead to sepsis and septic sock. I have had a few friends and my husband has had sepsis. They would have not been able to get up and go out walking within a few days or even a week after having such a severe infection. It completed floored them for a long time and took months to feel any sense of normality and the ability to do daily tasks. The majority of sepsis cases require HDU or ICU. I do believe she was unwell but whenever anything happens medically with her or the children it’s always the most severe thing that has been wrong or happened to them. We’ve learnt overtime that she loves to spin the truth and say her kids were premature when she really she made it to term. It only appears that Eliza was prem but her gestational age seems to change now and then depending on how Emma feels.
The way she made it sound every hour she was there could of been fatal I really do think if the hospital thought your were dying would they of left her the few hours before they finally did move her for god sake. Still managed to take photos of her in a hospital bed and share reels whilst there. Now she’s done her hair make up and out going to the beach wtf. Then again she hasn’t got the older girls she’s a complete different women when there not there has so much more energy

Reactions: 6
I agree with this. My husband has had sepsis a few times and each time he was floored for weeks. Luckily we caught it in time each time so it wasn’t even severe sepsis.

It could have been a severe infection that she needed IV antibiotics and that it could have led to sepsis, but this isn’t the same. I feel worried that she has underplayed sepsis and how it makes you feel.

How is she up and about going to the beach if she was so ill in hospital 😡 such an attention seeking twit

• Haha
I agree with this. My husband has had sepsis a few times and each time he was floored for weeks. Luckily we caught it in time each time so it wasn’t even severe sepsis.

It could have been a severe infection that she needed IV antibiotics and that it could have led to sepsis, but this isn’t the same. I feel worried that she has underplayed sepsis and how it makes you feel.
Definitely underplayed sepsis. 3 days ago she was in hospital?! I can’t understand how someone who so say was at a life threatening point of her life is now at the beach pulling a trolly full of beach gear

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.