Mothering_it #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she for bleeping real?! Making out her hospital admission for a tit infection is the same as someone who's had a mastectomy due to breast cancer?! Get the duck over yourself Emma you heartless narcistic witch!!!! Not everything has to be about you.
Raging at her today 😤

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Is she for bleeping real?! Making out her hospital admission for a tit infection is the same as someone who's had a mastectomy due to breast cancer?! Get the duck over yourself Emma you heartless narcistic witch!!!! Not everything has to be about you.
Raging at her today 😤
I had a mastectomy last year and could be facing the possibility of another one . She enraged me with that comment . A hospital admission for an infection is nothing like the physical and psychological effect of a mastectomy. She needs to keep her mouth shut 😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Woah that top lip 🤢 I’m not against fillers at all but when it’s starting to look like that maybe she should think of stopping. No wonder she’s not done talking stories I wouldn’t be either if my lips looked like that

Reactions: 1
Does a day ever go by when she is "feeling her best self"? Every day there is a struggle, every day there is fatigue. That's life! 🙈
Can she not see the irony about not being the perfect insta woman now and being her authentic self. Er, no. It's another fad. You influencers have noticed most of us are fucked off with your pretend happy lives, so now you're all down and miserable and not being your best selves everyday. Once we as "consumers" want the perfect insta stepped wife back on trend, you will all be jumping around like Nicole kidman with a click of the fingers.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
So Andy has sold his car but is getting a new one in March? So then used Emma’s new van and she has to drive her old one that is used for Andys work place? I’m confused? Why did he not just use the old one instead of transferring car seats etc

So Andy has sold his car but is getting a new one in March? So then used Emma’s new van and she has to drive her old one that is used for Andys work place? I’m confused? Why did he not just use the old one instead of transferring car seats etc
The mind boggles !

That post about insta being down being the most Mercury thing ever. "I might just delete the whole app to be honest".....6 Stories and 1 AD later. Don't rush then love 🙄😅.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I had a mastectomy last year and could be facing the possibility of another one . She enraged me with that comment . A hospital admission for an infection is nothing like the physical and psychological effect of a mastectomy. She needs to keep her mouth shut 😡
Absolutely. She hasn't a clue.

Hope you're doing OK under the circumstances xxxxxx

That post about insta being down being the most Mercury thing ever. "I might just delete the whole app to be honest".....6 Stories and 1 AD later. Don't rush then love 🙄😅.
Hilarious!! Talks about the joy of not being on social media and how she caos her time on there.....then spends all morning recording the most mundane of tasks - getting the kids dressed and taking them for the millionth walk of the week.

Absolutely. She hasn't a clue.

Hope you're doing OK under the circumstances xxxxxx

Hilarious!! Talks about the joy of not being on social media and how she caos her time on there.....then spends all morning recording the most mundane of tasks - getting the kids dressed and taking them for the millionth walk of the week.
Thank you . I will find out next Monday for definite. I'm preparing for the worst but hoping for the best 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She wanted to "mother" her friend who was struggling with their toddler?!?! Who does she think she is?? Bloody mother Teresa?!?!?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
She’s definitely had her lips done again she’s had the Russian thing done you can tell by her Cupid’s bow

• Wow
Do we think she’s had cheekbone filler too? Or is it just the hat

Just found this pre Eliza picture. Looks so different, definitely some sort of filler in the cheeks and maybe jaw or chin too.
She's had her nasolabial folds done too. I've got no issue with anyone who has work done -each to their own but for someone who tries to appear so transparent and documents every part of her life itsninteresting that she has NEVER talked about the cosmetic procedures or surgery she has had.

Reactions: 5
Do we think she’s had cheekbone filler too? Or is it just the hat

Just found this pre Eliza picture. Looks so different, definitely some sort of filler in the cheeks and maybe jaw or chin too.
Looked so much better before having all that crap put in her

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.