Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AbiLouX

Chatty Member
The Christmas tree lights are triggering her and the children…excuse me what??? I’m now starting to wonder if she knows the meaning of “triggering” the word comes out of her mouth like verbal diarrhoea and literally gone past the point of meaning anything anymore
What are they triggering?!

Blondelass

Just watched some of the live - skipped a bit because I couldn’t be bothered listening to the waffle. It is strange though, I feel it’s quite easy to tell if you have a blocked duct or if it develops into mastitis. I’ve had both (mastitis twice and blocked ducts a few more times) and each time I could tell when it became worse.

She mentions being told to just wait and see and after two weeks taking antibiotics?

I had a blocked duct, it became hot and red and I felt feverish. I messaged the GP. We video chatted. They looked at it and prescribed antibiotics. My partner picked up the antibiotics an hour later. It wasn’t a two week affair!
I missed the live at the time. How can I watch it now??
As you can tell I'm not that into Instagram lol

B_ee

Chatty Member
I remember the home studio was set up for eyelash extensions. She trained to do them but it never took off. I don’t remember her actually working before this new business has It been even running a year yet?

Not sure why that is underlined but I’m too tired to care 😆

Lovegossip2020

Chatty Member
Not really she’s still doing voiceovers on her grid posts convincing herself that everyone is struggling with parenthood (no one struggles as much as she does) It was ezras birthday Friday so she’s all loved up with her family and claims to have no help but has her dad looking after Eden because she’s working. She’s not getting much sleep recently favourite child is teething (again) why not just admit that your kids don’t sleep instead of trying to make excuses, also co sleeps with eden because it works for them despite him sleeping on her at midnight downstairs or up playing while everyone’s in bed. Mum and sister stayed last weekend and she did a pamper day for them both as it was mums birthday and took her out for lunch even though her parents caused her such trauma as a child 🤷‍♀️
Thanks for the update, same old shit then!!

Trace

VIP Member
I’m baffled that she’s hid the baby for so long, when she was pregnant with Eden she was storying herself having contractions 😬

Justabrowser

I feel bad now because my little boy will only have picky food and he will only eat what he wants which isn’t a lot for a 7 year old but he’s extremely active and healthy!

For years I felt like I needed to get some help and I got shot down that he was fine so now I’m going with it! Hopefully when he gets older he will eat me out of house and home 🙈😂

I was the same as a child I was very slender so I think he’s taking after me!

I got his lunchbox that he has for school From home bargains and yes the compartment are small but it was more than adequate for him and I’m not going to make such a fuss over it because of how active and healthy he is and I don’t want him to develop an eating disorder like me.

Trace

VIP Member
I remember the home studio was set up for eyelash extensions. She trained to do them but it never took off. I don’t remember her actually working before this new business has It been even running a year yet?

Not sure why that is underlined but I’m too tired to care 😆
She also had a massage room where there dining room is then it got turned into Edens bedroom 😂