Mothering it

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really wish she'd just stop with all this shite, she really doesn't know how good she got it! She's lucky to have the kids she does, the house she does, the fact the kids have lots of space to play etc in the current situation & he fact her husband clearly gives her a good life. She's a dick
I couldn’t help but print screen this to put on here. There you go Emma...some women I actually find ‘inspirational’ and ‘relevant’. No one cares about your first world problems...

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Think this may be for our benefit after the comment last week........ nobody needs to see you in your bra, pregnant or not! 😏
Screenshot_20200406-171147_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Said she was going to rest and be abit quiet. 197367633 stories uploaded. And when does she do anything other than rest. Such a boring mum, she hardly does anything fun for the kids it’s all about her lounging around staring at herself.

Reactions: 6
Said she was going to rest and be abit quiet. 197367633 stories uploaded. And when does she do anything other than rest. Such a boring mum, she hardly does anything fun for the kids it’s all about her lounging around staring at herself.
...and complaining incessantly at her life! I wonder what her husband makes of it all when she’s never anything but negative when he’s providing everything for them?! If I were her I’d be taking a long hard look at how I project myself and feel ashamed!

She’s definitely very ungrateful. I skipped passed her account when she was like 400 stories in of how she’s finding tit difficult and she can’t be mum cook wife cleaner etc and she’s feeling very pregnant lol she’s such a princess I’m sorry but that’s what happens when you want loads of children you got to snap out of this oh poor me and get on with it. It does make me wonder what she would have to talk about once the baby is here. She for sure will have her hands full with Ezra while she’s trying to breastfeed

Reactions: 4
You can tell the children crave her attention. Classic example was when she was doing that live story (yesterday?!) and one of the eldest girls was at the door and then ended up sneaking in. Probably wondering why mummy has hidden upstairs and on her phone AGAIN. Instead of being with them and joining in. She only seems to be with all the children when it’s feeding time. 4 children running riot today and she still managed to hide and spend ages doing her make-up! Yet she still insists she has no help! Where were all the children then?! She really needs to take a good look at herself. Oh wait, that’s what she does all day!! 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ Obviously she doesn’t see what we all see!! From day 1 of watching Emma, I’ve never fallen for her bullshit. You can tell that when cameras are off she’s shouting and losing her patience. She comes across very snappy.

If she actually productively used all of the time she uses to update Instagram stories then she might get some of this tit she says she needs to “let go” done! Or take herself off for some time alone if that’s what she wants but why bleat on for 70 stories about how bad your life is and how little you can get done blah blah blah (sat doing her makeup on her own - like who gets that privilege when they’re a Mum!?🤣) it’s just comical it really is!

A previous post said she felt tearful, angry, pressured and trapped by motherhood. Wtf!? That is so awful towards her kids. She’s all about herself. She doesn’t use them
As show pony’s as much as other “instamums” instead she prefers for the camera to be on herself.

• Wow
A previous post said she felt tearful, angry, pressured and trapped by motherhood. Wtf!? That is so awful towards her kids. She’s all about herself. She doesn’t use them
As show pony’s as much as other “instamums” instead she prefers for the camera to be on herself.
I saw another ‘mama’ post the other day and scrolled on past. Are we meant to feel sorry for her? Sorry Emma, no one forced you into motherhood. If it makes you feel that way then I desperately feel bad for you. The fact of the matter is, she had her first at 20/21? Trapped in a relationship with what was probably her first ‘proper’ boyfriend. Second baby comes along bringing more complications. They split and she spends a hard year or 2 battling as a single mum with not a penny to her name but probably a lot of help from her dad so she can at least get to the gym still (whilst trying to build a career as a PT). There she meets her rich husband who was drawn into the long brown hair, fake tan and massive eyelashes fluttering right at him. After a few dates she cottons on to his financial status. They share a few luxury holidays together and she soon realises what she’s been missing. But hey! She can’t have the jet set lifestyle because she’s already got 2 children. So, better have another one to cement her new man. Hey presto! They get married and she’s offered a very comfortable lifestyle. No need to work. She’s now a stay at home mum. But it’s not enough for her. She’s constantly wondering what her life could be like. Sad but that’s how I interpret her life. And that’s all taken from snippets she decides to share with complete strangers.

Reactions: 9
I saw another ‘mama’ post the other day and scrolled on past. Are we meant to feel sorry for her? Sorry Emma, no one forced you into motherhood. If it makes you feel that way then I desperately feel bad for you. The fact of the matter is, she had her first at 20/21? Trapped in a relationship with what was probably her first ‘proper’ boyfriend. Second baby comes along bringing more complications. They split and she spends a hard year or 2 battling as a single mum with not a penny to her name but probably a lot of help from her dad so she can at least get to the gym still (whilst trying to build a career as a PT). There she meets her rich husband who was drawn into the long brown hair, fake tan and massive eyelashes fluttering right at him. After a few dates she cottons on to his financial status. They share a few luxury holidays together and she soon realises what she’s been missing. But hey! She can’t have the jet set lifestyle because she’s already got 2 children. So, better have another one to cement her new man. Hey presto! They get married and she’s offered a very comfortable lifestyle. No need to work. She’s now a stay at home mum. But it’s not enough for her. She’s constantly wondering what her life could be like. Sad but that’s how I interpret her life. And that’s all taken from snippets she decides to share with complete strangers.
Exactly how I see it’s happened too!

If she’s struggling to be happy and content right now, I really can’t think what else there is to make her happy?! She just loves to moan!

I’ve seen her address a few comments before about the amount of time she must spend on her stories and how each story is 15 seconds long so in fact it’s not much of the day when you add it up? Bullshit... you just know she’s sat watching them back before she posts, the time it must take to upload all those stories too with the awful signal she always complains about.

I’ve got over 30k followers and probably post once or twice a week and even that is so time consuming... I can only imagine what her daily average time on insta is!! To reply to all messages and like and comment on as many photos as she does, posts, stories, ads, I wouldn’t be surprised if her daily average was well over 6 hours!

Reactions: 7
Exactly how I see it’s happened too!

If she’s struggling to be happy and content right now, I really can’t think what else there is to make her happy?! She just loves to moan!

I’ve seen her address a few comments before about the amount of time she must spend on her stories and how each story is 15 seconds long so in fact it’s not much of the day when you add it up? Bullshit... you just know she’s sat watching them back before she posts, the time it must take to upload all those stories too with the awful signal she always complains about.

I’ve got over 30k followers and probably post once or twice a week and even that is so time consuming... I can only imagine what her daily average time on insta is!! To reply to all messages and like and comment on as many photos as she does, posts, stories, ads, I wouldn’t be surprised if her daily average was well over 6 hours!
💯!!! Absolutely spot on. And it’s not as if she jumps on stories looking a mess from being out in the garden playing or painting with the kids...she jumps on looking her own version of perfectly preened so you know she’s been rehearsing in the mirror to make sure she looks as glam as she likes to make out!

Hi everyone, new to the thread. I searched Emma's name today in hope to find some more background info on her as things on her Insta page didn't sit right with me and I came across this thread. I'm so relieved I did as I was starting to worry I was being quite judgemental towards her but it's good to see I'm not the only one that feels the way I do. I can't believe she posts 95% of the things she does. Did anyone see her story today where she said she was hiding away from the kids to complete work & that she told them she was unavailable? She wasn't doing work at all, she was uploading stories to her Instagram. Then one of the children came down to tell her they had made a den and Emma was so UNINTERESTED it was heartbreaking to watch. Why would she even post that? She interrupted her child to tell us she would have to find a new hiding place to do her work! Somewhere else to hide away from her own kids and responsibilites. I am truly gob-smacked by this woman's self-absorbed attitude. Sorry had to post

Reactions: 7
Hi everyone, new to the thread. I searched Emma's name today in hope to find some more background info on her as things on her Insta page didn't sit right with me and I came across this thread. I'm so relieved I did as I was starting to worry I was being quite judgemental towards her but it's good to see I'm not the only one that feels the way I do. I can't believe she posts 95% of the things she does. Did anyone see her story today where she said she was hiding away from the kids to complete work & that she told them she was unavailable? She wasn't doing work at all, she was uploading stories to her Instagram. Then one of the children came down to tell her they had made a den and Emma was so UNINTERESTED it was heartbreaking to watch. Why would she even post that? She interrupted her child to tell us she would have to find a new hiding place to do her work! Somewhere else to hide away from her own kids and responsibilites. I am truly gob-smacked by this woman's self-absorbed attitude. Sorry had to post
Welcome 👋 I remember when I stumbled upon this thread..I was so delighted that I could finally vent! I was also quite shocked that someone who had so little followers (compared to the majority) had already amassed quite a gathering of viewers who didn’t buy her bullshit sob story that she calls her life. I haven’t seen her stories today as I’ve been working from home (by this I mean I am employed by a business to do important behind the scenes admin to keep the business going...NOT prancing around the house with my iPhone, pouting and telling my kids I’m too busy!!!!) seriously she’s such a bleeping insult to us who have an actual job - not an imaginary one!! Saw this evening she has put up a photo of her sunbathing (😴) Can just imagine it now..”Andy, come here - I need a photo for insta of me looking nonchalant but sexy mamma”. “Right, kids get out of the way..go inside and trash the place please - mummy is working right now!!” 2837493 photos later and poor Andy is still there clicking away for the perfect snap. HILARIOUS. Sorry Emma but those ridiculously big lips scream trout pout and the glasses are overkill. Less is more...🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Calling bullshit that they were meant to be on a family holiday. She would be going on and on about it. Eva did not that that photo, and if she did she asked her to it’s not like a Child just grabs the phone to take a photo of their mum lounging. More bullshit blah blah. Feelings this, feelings that. Watch her stories today, more confirmation she doesn’t enjoy being a mum. They’re really sad.

And her face looks really odd in that photo. She needs to stop using the filter it does nothing for her what so ever.

Calling bullshit that they were meant to be on a family holiday. She would be going on and on about it. Eva did not that that photo, and if she did she asked her to it’s not like a Child just grabs the phone to take a photo of their mum lounging. More bullshit blah blah. Feelings this, feelings that. Watch her stories today, more confirmation she doesn’t enjoy being a mum. They’re really sad.

And her face looks really odd in that photo. She needs to stop using the filter it does nothing for her what so ever.
I’ve decided she’s all about the newborn stage...then seems to go downhill from then on!!

Reactions: 5
I’ve decided she’s all about the newborn stage...then seems to go downhill from then on!!
That’s the stage she can get her tits out the most for “breastfeeding” and talk about all the feelings. So so empowering 🙄

just after she had Ezra she was boasting how she was back in her jeans. Maybe a week later another mummy knob had posted a post birth, sat on the bed, rolls out realistic picture. Emma copied not long after, gushing about loving her post baby body and how she was taking time to heal. It’s all such tit with her. She’s not genuine and she not original at all. Yawn.

Have I missed something...?! She’s ‘WORKING’ again this afternoon! 😂😂😂 There are no words. You’re not bleeping working Emma, get real. 🤬🤬

Draining the life and soul from her viewers already today with lots of long pauses, shaking her head, she’s just doesn’t know how she’s going to do it all 🤷🏻‍♀️ Please everyone go and tell her how amazing she is!

It's quite alarming how often she speaks badly of having so many children, she's not opening up about her struggles she's outright moaning. I can imagine how her kids must feel hearing her record her stories while she slags them off to everyone. Also I read that her husband doesn't have Insta, which is jolly good considering I'm sure he would be outraged and sickened by what she chooses to share with strangers. It's just not right. If shes struggling to find the words to put together a sentence in her stories, she needs to put her phone down and stop making so many. She couldn't even put her phone down yesterday to help Eliza find her wellies. Poor child

• Heart
I thought she gave up work? So what exactly is she doing? Secretly spending her husbands wages on Zara hauls no doubt