Mothering it

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't bare the amount she goes on about being tired, emotional, hormonal, sore from feeding, worn out etc etc. What did she expect, that her 5th was just gonna walk out of her vagina and look after itself!?

Tumbleweed does the angry face mean I upset you? Sorry if I did

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Here we go....complications at the end 😴😴😴😴😴 normal delivery wasn’t it ? She’s so bleeping predictable it’s frightening!! 🖕🏼

Reactions: 4
Can't bare the amount she goes on about being tired, emotional, hormonal, sore from feeding, worn out etc etc. What did she expect, that her 5th was just gonna walk out of her vagina and look after itself!?

This also does my head in!! People who always moan about bing tired etc surely after number 4 she would get the idea!

My friend had severe sickness from HG throughout her whole pregnancy. Now I’m not being funny, but comparing the state she was in to Emma...my friend wouldn’t have had the physical or mental capacity to get up to all the things that Emma has the past 9 months! The sickness took over her life. Does Emma really think she had HG? I barely remember her mentioning sickness more than a handful of times. She moaned about ‘pregnancy headaches’ more! God she just pisses me off. People suffer real problems and make less of a fuss than her.

Reactions: 8
My friend had severe sickness from HG throughout her whole pregnancy. Now I’m not being funny, but comparing the state she was in to Emma...my friend wouldn’t have had the physical or mental capacity to get up to all the things that Emma has the past 9 months! The sickness took over her life. Does Emma really think she had HG? I barely remember her mentioning sickness more than a handful of times. She moaned about ‘pregnancy headaches’ more! God she just pisses me off. People suffer real problems and make less of a fuss than her.
Well said ❤❤❤❤

Reactions: 1
I had complications during labour and delivery and we were kept in for 9 days. Not allowed home the next day.

• Sad
I had it until 37 weeks, it was HORRIFIC. I struggled to get out of my bed for a pee never mind days out to London & 10000000 Instagram stories everyday 😡
She is an off the scale dick!

I would to be a fly on the wall in her house today see how calm she really is and does she shout at her kids chuck them there iPads. Wonder how many times Andy gets summoned in from the garden to help.

No you didn’t . I totally agree with you . The angry face was for her . Sorry for the confusion 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I cannot believe how many stories she is posting. No-one gives a duck how tired you are. Before Ezra was born all she did was moan about how she couldn't handle the 3 girls. X amount of months later and she's popped 2 more out and can't comprehend that her children need her attention, not her followers. I have no children and I originally followed her because I did find her 'empowering' how she wasn't afraid to say she had down days/ showed the reality of having kids and that is isn't all roses and sunshine but now its just AD after AD after gifted shite. Come on Emma, what happened to the girl with 3k followers?!

Ps. Does anyone even listen to her 20 minute rants/conversations with herself?

Reactions: 3
She needs to speak to some one who has had real complications !! Then she would know 🤬

Exactly that !!! Makes me mad

Couldn’t agree more. It’s an insult to those of us who have genuinely had complications. My baby and I were in for 2 weeks post delivery.. which was emergency c section at 34 weeks. She takes the piss!! I’m actually starting to dislike her

Honestly sick of her bullshit. Feel like sending her stories to her husband somehow to see what he makes of the complete made up life she’s portraying to the world! She’s such a t**t

Reactions: 5
Couldn’t agree more. It’s an insult to those of us who have genuinely had complications. My baby and I were in for 2 weeks post delivery.. which was emergency c section at 34 weeks. She takes the piss!! I’m actually starting to dislike her

Honestly sick of her bullshit. Feel like sending her stories to her husband somehow to see what he makes of the complete made up life she’s portraying to the world! She’s such a t**t
Hope you & baby are ok, I can only imagine how traumatic that must've been 💗
She makes me so angry for people like you xx

Reactions: 2
One is some women saying I hope mine is early too ?! Emma’s wasn’t early 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🖕🏼

Im wondering what the obsession is with having a prem baby ? I’m guessing I missed that boat !! Last thing on my mind would be bragging about it all over social media 🖕🏼🤬

Last edited:
  • Angry
Oh my holy mother of tit! Have you seen the kids in that car?! Ezra forward facing!! Eliza straps falling off with a thick coat underneath 😩 Take some responsibility to 1. Protect your own children and 2. Promote car seat safety to your clearly easily influenced and sheep-like followers!

She’s so diddy and should be rear facing too!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Let me guess, is she the only women who’s ever been out with 4 others and a new born 😂😂😂👍🏻🖕🏼

All her sheep going to tell her how amazing she is and wow I can’t believe your out the house bullshit !! duck off