Mothering it

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This really has blown my mind. Accepting money to do an *ad* for sanitary items when so many women have to go without because they simply can’t afford them, but Emma can?! If that was me, I would have said thanks but no thanks. Send them to my local women’s refuge/shelter. It seems these people lose all sense of dignity when they try to climb the ladder of insta fame. As someone said above, I would have to be in a pretty desperate state to accept money to advertise sanitary items. And for gods sake, please stop using this awful orange filter? It’s so uneasy on the eye and makes everyone who uses it look 10years older!

Reactions: 9
Today’s stories yet again.. sighs, moaning ... creating non existent drama... she’ll be gutted when babies here as she’ll have to create a new issue to crave attention from. Hope the labour goes well but honestly just wish she’d bore off now, she brings nothing to the table other than bullshit and paid ads. She should consider a career as a spin doctor for the govt 😂🤣

Reactions: 5
Even if the labour goes well she will make it into a big story, it will be different to everyone else blah blah blah 😴🖕🏼 Wait for it 🙄

This really has blown my mind. Accepting money to do an *ad* for sanitary items when so many women have to go without because they simply can’t afford them, but Emma can?! If that was me, I would have said thanks but no thanks. Send them to my local women’s refuge/shelter. It seems these people lose all sense of dignity when they try to climb the ladder of insta fame. As someone said above, I would have to be in a pretty desperate state to accept money to advertise sanitary items. And for gods sake, please stop using this awful orange filter? It’s so uneasy on the eye and makes everyone who uses it look 10years older!
That’s cause she’s a selfish spoilt little brat

Reactions: 6
She’s cramming these adds in 🙈 another ad with no clothes on. Thought it was pretty tit to be honest out of breath and rushed and she got paid for that 🥴

Reactions: 3
I bloody knew she would!!!! having to copy luxefamily5 in coming off insta for the last few days 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I bloody knew she would!!!! having to copy luxefamily5 in coming off insta for the last few days 🤣
Of course! It’s actually hilarious!
Who knows...one day Emma might come up with her own original content! It’s probably a long way off...doubt I’ll be following her by then 😂

Of course! It’s actually hilarious!
Who knows...one day Emma might come up with her own original content! It’s probably a long way off...doubt I’ll be following her by then 😂
She wouldn’t have a clue how to run her page purely on original content everything is a snippet of someone else’s Instagram.

Reactions: 5
Have you checked out that video on thisisnaomigale so many of Emma’s crew are following her now and she’s done a video explaining why the always as was so atrocious

Have you checked out that video on thisisnaomigale so many of Emma’s crew are following her now and she’s done a video explaining why the always as was so atrocious
I’ve just watched it haha it’s so true though. If Emma wants to “empower” women to feel more confident in talking about discharge and it being completely normal why has she never mentioned it like ever?! It’s taken her to be paid by always who I doubt she ever uses just gets the cheapies from aldi for her to mention it for the first time 🙈 she’s been getting a bit of negativity lately it’s probably why she’s come off

Reactions: 4
Amazing I’ve just watched it 😂😂😂😂😂👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻 Love this women

She won’t be gone for long. She has no friends unless they are behind a screen. Famous last words she said herself haha get ready for baby number 6 !! 😴😴😴😴😴😴😴 she needs the content the silly bint !!! I still can’t get over how many people think this is great parenting 😧

Last edited:
This is legendary 😂 the way Naomi shut her down in the comments and Emma didn’t reply 😂

She will absolutely not come away from social media.. especially with this now going on! She may not post, but she will certainly be lurking!

Also very funny how people I’ve seen Emma interact with and seem friendly with are now following Naomi..

Reactions: 4
She won’t be gone for long. She has no friends unless they are behind a screen. Famous last words she said herself haha get ready for baby number 6 !! 😴😴😴😴😴😴😴 she needs the content the silly bint !!! I still can’t get over how many people think this is great parenting 😧
[/QUOTE]
Parents have been asking her on advice on her bedtime routine and her kids sleeping??? Ummm nearly every morning she comes on saying xy&z kept her up all night or one of them isn’t tired so sat watching peppa pig. I’m lucky all 4 of mine have slept through from 8 weeks never had any of this peppa pig shite on or in my bed so’s that kids are very clever once you start that and then u try and change it it’s going to be difficult and stressful

Parents have been asking her on advice on her bedtime routine and her kids sleeping??? Ummm nearly every morning she comes on saying xy&z kept her up all night or one of them isn’t tired so sat watching peppa pig. I’m lucky all 4 of mine have slept through from 8 weeks never had any of this peppa pig shite on or in my bed so’s that kids are very clever once you start that and then u try and change it it’s going to be difficult and stressful
[/QUOTE]
I agree!
I reckon it’s the start of another ad?! She’ll share all the tips and then come out with a solution in a swipe up link

Reactions: 1
I agree!
I reckon it’s the start of another ad?! She’ll share all the tips and then come out with a solution in a swipe up link
[/QUOTE]
I’m sure a while ago she was having regular phone calls with a sleep therapist person it was also her friend? It clearly hasn’t worked

Reactions: 2
Just looked at her post re vaginal discharge, it appears all the positive comments are from fellow mummy bloggers 🙄 do they have a covert code to support each other regardless of the bullshit? Also, why are there never any challenging comments on her posts (given how many of us feel the same way on here) ? Does she delete them?