Mothering it

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just think there’s a fine line between curiosity and being too nosey. And while I’m up to discuss anything she shares online I think it’s a bit much to start delving deeper.

She's obviously been rattled she's hardly on versus the usual 100 stories and self admiration videos whilst moaning about the kids.

Reactions: 6
I definitely think she’s been reading on here. Her post this morning says it all “I’m so present in our lives right now” god that cracked me up she is clearly trying to make a point 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That cracked me up !! Obviously not if your having to instagram it and tell everyone your “ present right now “ oh I irony !! 🤦🏽🤪🤣

Don’t forget she’s in labour, with strep b, having a “ “premature” baby and out walking with her children 🤔 yep definitely a situation I’d put myself in !!! Oh yep and add the virus floating about 🤔 And get those young children walking ffs 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lots of new members commenting on this thread this week! Hi everyone... just curious if you’ve all headed this way because, like the rest of us, you think Emma’s become less genuine since her following has grown? Or maybe thought something didn’t add up with the pregnancy drama that’s been going on? Just curious as we seem to be growing!

I just think there’s a fine line between curiosity and being too nosey. And while I’m up to discuss anything she shares online I think it’s a bit much to start delving deeper.
I do agree to an extent which is why my Instagram is private and I don’t exploit my children to social media without them being aware of the dangers. I know the other member meant no harm and was just being nosey which is fair enough, especially as it’s Emma and she seems to like bending the truth until it snaps! Does make you wonder though, Emma is so desperate for her following to grow but bet she hasn’t given a thought to the fact it puts her children at certain risks. Look at the LaBrant family who actually had to move house because people found out where they lived and wouldn’t leave them alone (Emma could only dream of having a mass following of 11 million+ haha!!). When they do what they do on social media, it comes hand in hand with unwelcome attention. Funny world we live in! I for one am happy with my handful of real followers who I know on a personal level.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I am a first time poster! I used to follow her but unfollowed very quickly! I obviously still nose on her stories because it is just car crash! She is so narcissistic, vain and I have never seen someone moan about their kids so much like they are the biggest burden! The whole woe is me attitude is embarrassing, she is so disgustingly smug and just cant get enough of eye bleeping herself in the camera. Such a try hard and a massive beg. Rant over :)

Reactions: 8
How is she going to manage with 3 young ones? She still puts her youngest daughter in the pram, is she going to get a triple pram?

• Heart
  • Haha
I am a first time poster! I used to follow her but unfollowed very quickly! I obviously still nose on her stories because it is just car crash! She is so narcissistic, vain and I have never seen someone moan about their kids so much like they are the biggest burden! The whole woe is me attitude is embarrassing, she is so disgustingly smug and just cant get enough of eye bleeping herself in the camera. Such a try hard and a massive beg. Rant over :)
I could have written this myself! Spot on 🙏🏼

• Heart
She is the sort of women who would actually brag about getting covid whilst pregnant the stupid bint !!! Let’s hope she doesn’t have a section ! She will be the only women in the world to ever have one 😩😂 fml imagine 😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

Reactions: 4
Also as if she was going into early labour?! The videos of her with her husband going through contractions is just pure comedy! The biggest attention seeker I have ever seen :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Can they completely stop contractions after they have started? I wonder what the midwives thought of her?

• Heart
I did say I was being a nosey witch and I’ve no bother admitting that. The majority of us are on tattle because we love a good gossip and like to have a nosey into other people’s lives. She’s opened herself to this by showing off her family and telling her followers about their lives. I was intrigued to see if she was telling the truth about his job, I didn’t go searching for his age it just happened to be there online for anyone to see. He obviously has a great job that can pay for such a big house with a large garden and a wife who doesn’t work but spends plenty. Not to forget their two big fancy cars.

Can they completely stop contractions after they have started? I wonder what the midwives thought of her?
They were probably braxton hicks......real labour contractions will not stop and will progress. She was not in active labour if they stopped

Reactions: 3
I must admit this whole “ feeling present “ makes me laugh 🤣 shame it’s takes a pandemic to make you “ feel present “ what about the rest of the days, months,years ?! Guess you couldn’t give a tit then about your kids ?!!! It’s ok though cause you do now !!! Opps hang on I’ll must tell everyone I’m feeling present but taking the time to pose and post this picture making me not present, present, not present, present!! I’ve noticed they are all blowing smoke up each other’s arses will looking insta perfect 🤣🤣🤣😴😴😴😴

Agree the labour comment also. Active labour doesn’t just stop !!

Reactions: 9
I must admit this whole “ feeling present “ makes me laugh 🤣 shame it’s takes a pandemic to make you “ feel present “ what about the rest of the days, months,years ?! Guess you couldn’t give a tit then about your kids ?!!! It’s ok though cause you do now !!! Opps hang on I’ll must tell everyone I’m feeling present but taking the time to pose and post this picture making me not present, present, not present, present!! I’ve noticed they are all blowing smoke up each other’s arses will looking insta perfect 🤣🤣🤣😴😴😴😴

Agree the labour comment also. Active labour doesn’t just stop !!
Hahahaha brilliant!! I just can not get my head around why she is having another kid.... she seems to dislike her life as it is already!!

I’m not defending her because she’s a lying little bugger but my waters went on a Monday, and contractions started pretty soon after but on the Tuesday morning everything just completely stopped, the contractions were strong but just stopped, I was told I had to be induced 24 hours after waters went due to risk of infection and that’s exactly what they did! So I do think she’s lying because I was a normal full term pregnancy and still had that rule so she’s just full of utter tit! Lol

I bet she told them she had reduced movements that’s why she went to the hospital a while back desperate for them to induce her so she has her ‘Pre term’ but now everyone knows she’s lying.

Because she likes the attention of having 5 children and loves the “ wow “ how do you do it bullshit !! And “ wow “ how do you keep your figure. The list is endless. I’m waiting for baby number 6 !!

• Haha
I did say I was being a nosey witch and I’ve no bother admitting that. The majority of us are on tattle because we love a good gossip and like to have a nosey into other people’s lives. She’s opened herself to this by showing off her family and telling her followers about their lives. I was intrigued to see if she was telling the truth about his job, I didn’t go searching for his age it just happened to be there online for anyone to see. He obviously has a great job that can pay for such a big house with a large garden and a wife who doesn’t work but spends plenty. Not to forget their two big fancy cars.
Yeah, I get it. It’s very difficult to see when she’s lying, she forgets herself what she’s said. He doesn’t have social media so probably has no idea what she’s up to. I wonder how he would feel if he saw how much she moans about everything.

I really like Emma but when your already struggling to look after and cope with 4 children why would you then decide to have another 🤷🏽‍♀️ I just don’t get it ... is it just me ?
I know lots of women like this in real life and they’re on benefits and I don’t mean working tax credits to top up earnings, I mean that they just don’t work and never have but I blame the benefits system in the UK that makes these things possible.

Yes don’t understand women that can’t cope with the children that they have and go get pregnant again for them to just moan about how tired they are
Yeah I know! They act like the kids were dropped in by a stork! I know a woman that has 6 girls and there is just 2 years in between each kid and all she does is moan that she gets no time to herself! Eh hello?!

Yeah, I get it. It’s very difficult to see when she’s lying, she forgets herself what she’s said. He doesn’t have social media so probably has no idea what she’s up to. I wonder how he would feel if he saw how much she moans about everything.
She definitely has forgotten what she’s shared with us on so many occasions. She seems very ungrateful when it comes to the children and just seems to like the baby phase.

Because she likes the attention of having 5 children and loves the “ wow “ how do you do it bullshit !! And “ wow “ how do you keep your figure. The list is endless. I’m waiting for baby number 6 !!
a
Me too. I think she’s definitely just having extra children to see if it will help grow her instagram. She doesn’t appear to be connected to her children at all, I could be totally wrong but this is how she comes across to me. She’s forever complaining about them, mainly when they are right next to her. I totally get children can be really full on but to continually complain about them, I find it very sad.

Last edited: