Mothering it

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She told us all she shops in Aldi to save money as well! Another bullshit lie from Emma McBullshit-a-lot

Reactions: 4
Wow... an advert for Tesco when you shop in Aldi 😂
Oh I see...home for the #ads
Absolutely disgusted by this. With everything that’s going on she has made advertising on insta her main priority!

She’s always been full of bullshit anyway. Making out to her sheep that she her does shopping at Aldi on a budget to save (her husbands) money and be relatable. Yet she has filmed stories whilst shopping in Waitrose. And how often do they eat out! So she’s hardly being frugal like she makes out.

Reactions: 3
Wow... an advert for Tesco when you shop in Aldi 😂
I don’t want to defend her, but I’m a coeliac and Aldi don’t do a gluten free range, well only when they do their weekly specials and it’s not very often! So she prob does get her daughters stuff from Tesco.
I didn’t actually listen to what she said because I guessed it was probably just sighs and pauses 😂

Reactions: 1
Absolutely disgusted by this. With everything that’s going on she has made advertising on insta her main priority!

She’s always been full of bullshit anyway. Making out to her sheep that she her does shopping at Aldi on a budget to save (her husbands) money and be relatable. Yet she has filmed stories whilst shopping in Waitrose. And how often do they eat out! So she’s hardly being frugal like she makes out.
She's not frugal at all, pre lockdown they'd eat out/go out for coffee most days

Reactions: 2
So she’s not been on here for a few days as she’s been feeling really low with what’s going on with baby and things and the current situation. Now she’s either not telling us everything or she’s down and frustrated because she’s not being fussed over in hospital or her following because she’s now not actually having a baby just yet like she hyped up only a few days ago looking like she was in full blown labour. She’s said she’s not reacting to the antibiotics very well is that another excuse for her to to go to hospital to try and get them to induce her.

She is feeling low because her baby is coming at full term & she won’t have anything to moan about! I bet these Midwife’s see straight through her!

She is feeling low because her baby is coming at full term & she won’t have anything to moan about! I bet these Midwife’s see straight through her!
She has a new midwife this time round she did some stories at the beginning of this one and actually cried because she felt the old midwife new her and her history blah blah this new one really must see through her. The baby’s fine your not having a premature baby 99.9% of women would be over the moon about this but she doesn’t seem to be

I gave birth just before reaching 30 weeks and my baby was little over 2lbs. We spent Christmas in hospital. We couldn’t see family for fear of baby catching a cold. Can I just clarify I made less bleeping fuss! Emma, get a grip of yourself PLEASE.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I dont understand what she means by she hasn't reacted well to antibiotics? Is this the case because things are going smoothly and not dramatic enough for Emma? I very much get the impression that things are being dramatised and only because she hasn't gave any good reason to behave the way she is behaving, I genuinely hope this is the case and that all is well with baby, but if all is well she really is dragging out the woe is me, if there was any reason that baby was at risk from her last admission then they would not have discharged her! She needs to enjoy the last stages of her pregnancy and stop moaning! Her behaviour is all a bit too much to listen to, if the midwives have gave her the go ahead to go home then all is well with baby!!

I also believe her behaviour stems from her narcissism or whatever other issues that she has! Hence why so many pregnancies and the taking on of the "sick role" while pregnant, as it they only time where she believes that she can act upon this role, and have all the attention on her, she is well aware that pregnancy is coming to an end for her, and this being her last pregnancy this is the last time she can behave in this way, hence why she is completely dragging this behaviour out and dramatising everything and anything, even standard braxton hicks!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I dont understand what she means by she hasn't reacted well to antibiotics? Is this the case because things are going smoothly and not dramatic enough for Emma? I very much get the impression that things are being dramatised and only because she hasn't gave any good reason to behave the way she is behaving, I genuinely hope this is the case and that all is well with baby, but if all is well she really is dragging out the woe is me, if there was any reason that baby was at risk from her last admission then they would not have discharged her! She needs to enjoy the last stages of her pregnancy and stop moaning! Her behaviour is all a bit too much to listen to, if the midwives have gave her the go ahead to go home then all is well with baby!!

I also believe her behaviour stems from her narcissism or whatever other issues that she has! Hence why so many pregnancies and the taking on of the "sick role" while pregnant, as it they only time where she believes that she can act upon this role, and have all the attention on her, she is well aware that pregnancy is coming to an end for her, and this being her last pregnancy this is the last time she can behave in this way, hence why she is completely dragging this behaviour out and dramatising everything and anything, even standard braxton hicks!
Exactly and I think it’s why she hasn’t done many talking stories since being home. She was well up for documenting every ounce of her during hospital and the morning of her next hospital visit but nothing since. Then someone questions her about being home and she’s to upset to talk about it? I’m sorry but if you document every single thing on social media to nearly 23,000 strangers then your going to have to answer some questions even those that aren’t positive or inspiring to you LOL

Reactions: 5

Absolutely agree 100%👏👏

Totally agree!!

I really don’t want to be nasty and I am trying to sit on the fence but I really am astonished by her attention seeking behaviour. As a mother who is sooo busy she makes an awful lot of time to talk to strangers. Her stories are painful now... she comes on ... sighs... declares how low she is, and don’t get me wrong I’ve been rock bottom so I’m not dismissing theses feelings and if she is genuinely low then I hope she reaches out to those who know her, but personally at my lowest the last thing on my mind was to get on Instagram and document my life.... I can’t help but think she craves and loves the drama ... and if there isn’t any then suddenly she’s low and will seek attention that way. She’s the definition of a narcassist by the way she comes across... I’m sure she’s actually lovely and has insecurity issues which is why her life plays out this way on Instagram. Sad really. I Wonder if her husband views her stories? I’d hope my husband would click on to my emotions before I had to take to social media 😢

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Totally agree!!

I really don’t want to be nasty and I am trying to sit on the fence but I really am astonished by her attention seeking behaviour. As a mother who is sooo busy she makes an awful lot of time to talk to strangers. Her stories are painful now... she comes on ... sighs... declares how low she is, and don’t get me wrong I’ve been rock bottom so I’m not dismissing theses feelings and if she is genuinely low then I hope she reaches out to those who know her, but personally at my lowest the last thing on my mind was to get on Instagram and document my life.... I can’t help but think she craves and loves the drama ... and if there isn’t any then suddenly she’s low and will seek attention that way. She’s the definition of a narcassist by the way she comes across... I’m sure she’s actually lovely and has insecurity issues which is why her life plays out this way on Instagram. Sad really. I Wonder if her husband views her stories? I’d hope my husband would click on to my emotions before I had to take to social media 😢
She loves all the attention she can get. I agree with you, social media would be the last place you’d be wanting to share how low you are. I honestly don’t think her hubby knows what she shares.

I agree! I don’t even think he realises half the stuff she shares openly on Instagram. When she’s filming stories in the garden and her husband is in earshot, it’s her mummy voice following the children around and filming activities. He probably thinks that’s all we get to see. Bet he doesn’t know about the rambling 20+ stories she does, she always seems to be hidden away when she films those. She seems to have a very comfortable life and that’s down to her husband. He would probably be mortified that people watch his wife’s stories and thought she came across as a miserable/spoilt/ungrateful/irrelevant bullshitter. Because he probably works his ass off to give her and the children everything they want! So I really do hope she is happy at home and he doesn’t get the brunt of all of this moaning and attention seeking. Who is she kidding, posts a selfie in make-up like it’s the first time she’s worn make-up this year! Emma you film yourself doing your make-up more often than you do anything else!

Reactions: 9
Do you think she's even aware of how much she lies herself? So she's having a nice breakfast at home with the kids, what about her waters gone? Her contractions every few minutes?

It makes you question everything she says about her past and awful upbringing etc. Do all of her followers actually think she's genuine?

Reactions: 8
Do you think she's even aware of how much she lies herself? So she's having a nice breakfast at home with the kids, what about her waters gone? Her contractions every few minutes?

It makes you question everything she says about her past and awful upbringing etc. Do all of her followers actually think she's genuine?
I actually think she embellishes ALOT. I think she’s trying to make it on Instagram and to do this she thinks she needs a ‘thing’. Something to be recognised by. Something to make people think wow, this woman has been through the ringer. And she’s come through the other side - so wise and empowering. Maybe that’s why we get the constant lies. God knows why she wants to make out her life if a lot worse than it really is? I think it’s so sad.

I feel for her husband like you say he works his ass off to provide for the family and provide for two older children that aren’t his and pay the mortgage on that huge house while she’s either lead in bed curled up in the sofa or relaxing in the bath moaning how bad she’s got it. It’s obviously her weekend without the older girls she’s all calm and having nice sit down breakfast with the baby’s. The stories while she’s around him are completely different to the stories she does when she shuts herself away. She always seems so calm and collected laughing and being lovey while he’s there. What’s with the constant holding her bump and tightening her clothes around the bump on her stories lol

Reactions: 6