Mother Rendall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In stitches this morning at Scummys post about Spotify ā€œthis is not an adā€ we know hen who in their right mind would pay you a penny to advertise an ice cream van let alone a multi billion dollar company šŸ˜‚šŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 10
In stitches this morning at Scummys post about Spotify ā€œthis is not an adā€ we know hen who in their right mind would pay you a penny to advertise an ice cream van let alone a multi billion dollar company šŸ˜‚šŸ™ˆ
Haha btw AirPods arriving tomorrow course they are Hen wudnt expect anything less fae oor sammi!!! 89 likes and 1 comment on the post....says it all about her engagement šŸ¤£

Reactions: 2
Sho aye wee Shammi is just car crash viewing. I'm actually surprised she's still over 10k followers.
I said it before on her original thread coollage will be chucked afore Xmas šŸ™„

Reactions: 1
Oh sheā€™s gonna ā€˜pull that hoose apart thā€™dayā€™

Surprised thereā€™s anything left in there with the amount of times she pulls it apart, gets tore in and gutts the place šŸ™„

Same jammies 2 nights in a row....mank!

Not to worry the new AirPods arriving today šŸ™„ such a show off.

Iā€™m triggered this morning šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The rage is real watching scummy mummyā€™s stories lol . Biggest Billy Bullshitter out there . Depresses the life out of ye watching her moan constantly n diagnose herself with bogus illnesses . Hereā€™s a thought , go get your wean out of nursery n spend a full day with her instead of lying on a couch with two day old pjs on storying yourself talking shite about wax melts !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Absolutely horrible she is in the same Pjs for 2 days looking for all sort of illness, Iā€™m surprised she hasnā€™t said she has COVID yet xx

Absolutely horrible she is in the same Pjs for 2 days looking for all sort of illness, Iā€™m surprised she hasnā€™t said she has COVID yet xx
I feel like sheā€™s dying to but knows she canā€™t deal with having to isolate for 2 weeks with her kids so thatā€™s stopping her

Reactions: 4
Not that thereā€™s anything wrong with them not being AirPods, but those are Ā£18 numbers from Amazon. Why not just say youā€™re getting Bluetooth earphones???!!!

Bet sheā€™s actually raging theyā€™re not AirPods because letā€™s face it she loves a brand name šŸ™„

Not that thereā€™s anything wrong with them not being AirPods, but those are Ā£18 numbers from Amazon. Why not just say youā€™re getting Bluetooth earphones???!!!

Bet sheā€™s actually raging theyā€™re not AirPods because letā€™s face it she loves a brand name šŸ™„
I was almost certain she wouldnā€™t get real apple AirPods as she doesnā€™t have an Apple phone, I only know this because of the notification sound of the 54822 texts that ping through on her videos as she doesnā€™t put her phone on silent šŸ¤£

I was almost certain she wouldnā€™t get real apple AirPods as she doesnā€™t have an Apple phone, I only know this because of the notification sound of the 54822 texts that ping through on her videos as she doesnā€™t put her phone on silent šŸ¤£
Drives me mad when she does that ! Who is even texting her?!

Reactions: 3
Ah didnā€™t realise thatā€™s what that meant. Still Iā€™m surprised theyā€™re not Bose or beats šŸ¤£ (thatā€™s the only two brands I know šŸ˜‚)

Wonder if the money is running out at that is why she went for those rather than AirPods (not that anything is wrong with the ones she got) it is just the fact she is always going on a out having the best x

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.