Mother Rendall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sammy is needing to take a leaf out her book (sorry 🙈) and get off her arse and do something productive! If my neighbour filmed me and put it on insta I would be over to their door like a shot! She’s an absolute skank honestly!
You are right if she did even half of what her neighbour done she maybe not be so ill with lazyitis 🤣

Reactions: 3
Is that not an invasion of the woman’s privacy....sammi take note hen n get out n clean your own space

Is that not an invasion of the woman’s privacy....sammi take note hen n get out n clean your own space
Aww sorry just seen she’s no been weel the past two days.....nothing new then!!!!

Is that the neighbour who goes running around the block? She’s just trying to get out and get some exercise, it makes me really uncomfortable that Sammi films her and mocks her. At least she’s off the sofa, more than can be said for Sammi
The last time scum did this I reported the story as I felt it was a form of bullying needless to say it was kept up but it really pisses me off she does that just show what a skanky cow she really is ...she was obviously not brought up to respect peoples privacy just cos she’s sell her lazy arse for the gram ...some of us actually have a life and don’t feel the need to document every little thing ...moron !!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 6
She’s an actual dick of a lassie. If she actually makes it through this year at college and qualifies as a nurse, I’m putting a complaint in. She shouldn’t ever be in a position of responsibility over others. bleep.

Reactions: 7
She’s an actual dick of a lassie. If she actually makes it through this year at college and qualifies as a nurse, I’m putting a complaint in. She shouldn’t ever be in a position of responsibility over others. bleep.
You don’t need to worry these is not a hope in hell she will finish the access to nursing course ..she will never be a fully qualified nurse or paramedic..shes a lazy bigoted bully who will never amount to anything except a hypochondriac with a Manky house !!!!!!!!

Reactions: 9
Why does she insist on putting her poor neighbour on her Instagram and basically taking the piss out of her. Laughing at everything she does!
Really does not sit right with me
Have you noticed now she’s like “ Aw god love her “ and trying to make out she’s all nice where’s before she was nasty and mocking her. She must have had a few messages about her taking the piss out of the poor woman !!

Have you noticed now she’s like “ Aw god love her “ and trying to make out she’s all nice where’s before she was nasty and mocking her. She must have had a few messages about her taking the piss out of the poor woman !!
Probably coz she reads tattle 😏

I wonder how many followers scummy will lose today with her out and proud sectarianism 🤨 hopefully enough to take her back under 10k 😂
Lost me yesterday .. after reading on here that she’s always been like that I just couldn’t cope 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 ..... ahhhhh that’s better 😃

I’m sorry but she is an absolute riot 🤦🏻‍♀️ I get 2nd hand embarrassment so badly watching her

Reactions: 2
Poor Brian’s out grafting all the hours then doing all the dancing runs because sammi canny get her heed together long enough to do a college assessment despite not having anything else to do in her life 🥴

Poor Brian’s out grafting all the hours then doing all the dancing runs because sammi canny get her heed together long enough to do a college assessment despite not having anything else to do in her life 🥴
Having to do an ‘all nighter’ to finish an assessment for an access course when she doesn’t work and her kids are in school/nursery all day 🙄

Wanst she’s in uni it’ll be fine 🤣..Nae bother hen 👍🏻

• Haha
Having to do an ‘all nighter’ to finish an assessment for an access course when she doesn’t work and her kids are in school/nursery all day 🙄

I often had to do all-nighters when at Uni. BUT I was a single parent to 2 kids, worked full time and actually cleaned my home.

Reactions: 4

Yeah because uni is going to be a cakewalk to this access to nursing course she’s in for a rude awakening

Reactions: 1
I often had to do all-nighters when at Uni. BUT I was a single parent to 2 kids, worked full time and actually cleaned my home.
[/QUOTE
We don’t need to worry she will never make it uni , I’d never body shame anyone ..but her face looks massive ...and well done you managing to achieve all all that 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 and she can’t even clean her floor and did you notice the state of her garden and door step 🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 1
Would ra

dunno why these idiots waste money on gusto could look up the recipe and go to aldi and buy all the ingredients for half the price
Coz they get credit every time one of the sheep use their codes think it’s £15 per code so basically their get dinner for heehaw!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.