Mother Rendall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would ra

dunno why these idiots waste money on gusto could look up the recipe and go to aldi and buy all the ingredients for half the price
Cos they think that everyone will use the swipe up and give them the £15 credit. Begging idiots

Coz they get credit every time one of the sheep use their codes think it’s £15 per code so basically their get dinner for heehaw!!!
Yeah mother rendall had conned everyone of them into buying her Gusto so she can stuff her fat puss for free, idiots the lot of them.

Reactions: 4
Scummy Mummy showing off a half eaten ready meal curry 🤢🤢 and saying it’s #studentlife 😂😂 if she thinks “pulling an all nighter” is required for an access course, god help her 🙈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Oh sammi your so funny 😂 you fed yer man rice with the dugs dinner spoon....honestly if that’s aww she’s got I’d gie up the gram hen!!!!

Reactions: 7
Sectarian shite from her once again she makes me rage first time iv commented as i got blocked on her thread lol stil the same tired colllege bryannn buyin shite livin in a manky house wheres this new ds motor went ?? I honestly cringe when she starts aw that orange sectarian shite

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Scummy Mummy showing off a half eaten ready meal curry 🤢🤢 and saying it’s #studentlife 😂😂 if she thinks “pulling an all nighter” is required for an access course, god help her 🙈
What time was she eating it at? I just watched her stories earlier and I thought it would have been about 11am 🤢 not sure how accurate the hour bit at the top is

Hahpee burfday Nikklaaaaaaah 😂😂😂
Uncanny ma lovelie!
You would never know that Sammi had never done anything like that in her life before 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I don’t think that Halloween outfit for her youngest kid is appropriate I know you just see her from the back but add the tights and its way to grown up for her ...she really is a scummy mummy who doesn’t know how to parent 😡😡 😡

Reactions: 2
I don’t think that Halloween outfit for her youngest kid is appropriate I know you just see her from the back but add the tights and its way to grown up for her ...she really is a scummy mummy who doesn’t know how to parent 😡😡 😡
I thought that. Kids her age dress as a cat or a witch usually 🤔 She is just showing off, I bet her daughter didn’t chose what to dress up as, I bet Sammi told her what she was wearing.

• Sad
The whole different outfit every day is just her being the big I am. No nursery expects you to have 5 different outfits. This is all for her benefit.

I thought that. Kids her age dress as a cat or a witch usually 🤔 She is just showing off, I bet her daughter didn’t chose what to dress up as, I bet Sammi told her what she was wearing.
I don’t think the wee one gets a say. She was dressed as Mrs Hinch one day last year. She was 3 years old so shouldn’t know who some daft clown who wipes her house is. All for her mother’s benefit I’m afraid.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Sammi seems to let her kids run riot and plasters them on the gram to show off
Had to laugh at her story the other day asking how to get pen out of a jacket. Who gets a 3 year old a designer jacket 😂 🤦‍♀️
She must still have money to burn if she’s bought 5 outfits for Halloween, ridiculous!

Don’t forget the classic - a ghost! 👻 👻 So many years I was covered in an old sheet with holes for eyes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Or. black bin bag with a hole cut for your head and two for your arms, don’t even know what it was meant to be 😂
I was never special enough to have that costume 😂 ghost or witch for me! I think one year I was even allowed to push the boat out and be a pumpkin.

That’s was my witches outfit with a plastic hat 😂😂😂
That makes sense, I didn’t remember the hats, just kids literally cutting about in bin bags 😂🤣😂🤣

You would think Sammi would have at least cut her grass and tidied up before she randomly scattered Halloween tat all over it! I bet someone nicks something and she comes on her stories raging .

That makes sense, I didn’t remember the hats, just kids literally cutting about in bin bags 😂🤣😂🤣

You would think Sammi would have at least cut her grass and tidied up before she randomly scattered Halloween tat all over it! I bet someone nicks something and she comes on her stories raging .
That thing will be knicked off her gate before the weekends out 🤣🤣 the wee shites have been stealing pumpkins about here so that’s got no chance 🤣🤣

Her tip of a garden is the scariest thing iv seen this Halloween....and I don’t mean the decorations...i would be ashamed to show her garden but at least its in keeping with the inside of her house ...manky and a covered in tit 💩💩💩

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.