Mother Rendall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
STOP THE BUS.....sammi is unwell again! So unwell she’s been told to phone the drs but anyone who can sit talking into their phone does not need to be seeing a dr, especially in times like these 🥴

Reactions: 7
STOP THE BUS.....sammi is unwell again! So unwell she’s been told to phone the drs but anyone who can sit talking into their phone does not need to be seeing a dr, especially in times like these 🥴
Ffs scummy mummy ... eeehhhjmm she is the scottish equivalent to eeehhmmm cleanqueenkerrigan..so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I think she’s referring to her GP not a CMHT, could be wrong but I doubt they’d accept her referral 🤷‍♀️
Shes said twice that the “mental health team” had called her. Maybe her surgery has a mental health team based there but every still, 2 calls in less than a week without a waiting list doesn’t sound right when you’ve got desperate people waiting an age for a referral.

Reactions: 9
Mother rendall’s laugh is enough to make me want to smash my face against the wall, why does she laugh she’s not even funny!!! Swearing in front of those gorgeous wee boys that never leave the house and her BAE that sleeps about behind her back. Oh my skin blah blah you’ve got a filter on your skin doesn’t look like that

Reactions: 12
Mother rendall’s laugh is enough to make me want to smash my face against the wall, why does she laugh she’s not even funny!!! Swearing in front of those gorgeous wee boys that never leave the house and her BAE that sleeps about behind her back. Oh my skin blah blah you’ve got a filter on your skin doesn’t look like that
I read on here before that her boyfriend sleeps around ..he’s also got another son ..think they both like a bit of a smoke she looks out her nut a lot of the time anyway .

Reactions: 7
Scummy just needs a good wash and to get out and get some fresh air. She wears the same Pjs for 3 days in a row 🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I swear she only changes when she gets a new pair. Probably why Brian keeps buying her new ones.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Was that nasal hair hanging out of scummy mummy nostril? She looks boggin and would benefit from being sheep dipped ...so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well that’s Sammi got her new car so I take it she’ll be back posting every day soon enough

Reactions: 8
Well that’s Sammi got her new car so I take it she’ll be back posting every day soon enough
She’ll be mad that the shops are still closed tho I wouldn’t put it past her to travel to another area. Hope she gets caught like the guys goiNo for a sunbed!

Reactions: 5
I have made a new thread, hope I did it right, I am trying to gain new skills 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.