Mother Rendall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
AirPods are expensive but i don’t know if they even work properly with non Apple phones. She should have just said she got new wireless headphones rather than insisting on calling them AirPods 🙄

Reactions: 2
Absolutely horrible she is in the same Pjs for 2 days looking for all sort of illness, I’m surprised she hasn’t said she has COVID yet xx
It’s actually 3 days as she put them on the day she bought them so today is her 3rd day ...she’s a clatty witch 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
“Swipe up” oh ho ho I think not you cheeky bleep. She’s being fly as duck, straight out the wannabe influencers handbook, the saddo. It’s well known that if you swipe up and click on the amazon link, anything you buy from amazon for the next month or so earns them cash. duck that, I can’t stand these grovelling desperate bastards trying to earn pennies off of other people’s purchases especially as they get a cut of whatever you buy after that!! You swipe up on those headphones, don’t buy them but then later go back to amazon and order slippers, a tv, tampons or whatever the duck your heart desires she gets a cut! Parasites the lot of them. She needs to stop playing pretend influencer and get stuck into that colleeeeeeeedge work and leave the influencing game to the big boys. Don’t get me wrong they are all even bigger maggots but at least they have a true following!

Reactions: 8
Never
“Swipe up” oh ho ho I think not you cheeky bleep. She’s being fly as duck, straight out the wannabe influencers handbook, the saddo. It’s well known that if you swipe up and click on the amazon link, anything you buy from amazon for the next month or so earns them cash. duck that, I can’t stand these grovelling desperate bastards trying to earn pennies off of other people’s purchases especially as they get a cut of whatever you buy after that!! You swipe up on those headphones, don’t buy them but then later go back to amazon and order slippers, a tv, tampons or whatever the duck your heart desires she gets a cut! Parasites the lot of them. She needs to stop playing pretend influencer and get stuck into that colleeeeeeeedge work and leave the influencing game to the big boys. Don’t get me wrong they are all even bigger maggots but at least they have a true following!
Never have and never will swipe up on any insta account..would just go straight to the site and buy it direct if I wanted it

Reactions: 4
When she is advertising the lumi spa she always has a filter on. If it is that good she would be showing it off with no filter x

Reactions: 3
I wonder how many followers scummy will lose today with her out and proud sectarianism 🤨 hopefully enough to take her back under 10k 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I wonder how many followers scummy will lose today with her out and proud sectarianism 🤨 hopefully enough to take her back under 10k 😂
That’s awful what she puts on her page! She is just a total Ned! Absolutely no need for all that

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.