Mother Rendall #7 Aw The Maws and a Wonky Jaw …

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does Shambles rub her face like that?? Not once in my life have I done that even with no sleep.

why also was she doing a wash at midnight when she doesn’t have a day job?!! I was away all weekend and did all my housework, washing, full time job, some exercise, sunbed, hair appointment and still managed to be in my bed for 11pm for a good sleep cause I’m not a bleeping lazy c*nt like her.

Reactions: 10
Glamis and her "turtle dove" decoration... It's a hummingbird you bleeping banger 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why does Shambles rub her face like that?? Not once in my life have I done that even with no sleep.

why also was she doing a wash at midnight when she doesn’t have a day job?!! I was away all weekend and did all my housework, washing, full time job, some exercise, sunbed, hair appointment and still managed to be in my bed for 11pm for a good sleep cause I’m not a bleeping lazy c*nt like her.
Shammi is a tired woman . She doesn't stop you know. She is stressed to duck. Hello it is comp weekend!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Massive serious problems in glamis land. The hideous purple cheap cutout dress that she’s wearing for Christmas ! Which is baby Jesus birthday btw not a 2004 themed rave . She needs a smaller size or the world may stop turning .

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Glamis doesn’t live in the real world does she 😂
Greeting about her hideous dress not fitting and carrying on like she doesn’t have a wardrobe full of outfits. Surely it’s more important to spend time with your mates.
Greeting she’s no well because it’s cold outside. Newsflash hen, the cold doesn’t give you a cold. She’ll be as bad as Shammi before long.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
New thread! Woo hoo!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.