Mother Rendall #7 Aw The Maws and a Wonky Jaw …

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See the misfit maw…. Does she really speak like that- I am Scottish and for the life of me I have never heard such a contrived out on voice - she is the most infuriating person ever!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Brace yersels the coos big mama and misfit are all out to meet Ashley fae the Shetland…sammis invite musta got lost again 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So all the coos are out and Sami never got an invite AGAIN she was on Kayleigh dour face TikTok live yesterday and dour face kept cutting her off every time she tried to speak …I imagine Sami will be raging especially since her pretend insta sister big fat mama is there ..they really don’t like her ..oh and remember she said last week those weigh lose tabs were working cos she could see it in her jaw …they most definitely aren’t working 😂

• Haha
Sammi in the car saying she's nothing to say but if she doesn't do a daily story everyone messages her asking if she's okay. She is deluded 🤣
Anno, like anyone gives a duck about her boring life 😂😂 why’s she always not well? One day she will honestly say she’s feeling good she a bleeping life drainer!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sammi's set up photo of cuddling the wean in bed... complete with vape charging in bedside them. Shes a two bob rocket. Her wean commenting on the pic from a public insta profile with the bio "I love men without the n" What in the name of the wee man... isn't she about 10! Ffs Sammi, safeguard your kids!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Seen her all the time when she worked in the pals ice cream shop and she’s like a diff person in real life now.

I thought they still got the bus, as I’m sure Blllians family live in same area as the ex but she just loves jumpin aboot in that big moatur sho aye!! She doesn’t sit down all day so she’s as well picking them up herself lol 🤣
I've not seen them get the bus since aria started school but her ex inlaws stay right at the bus stop so when she didn't have aria for school think it suited her to leave them to pick up kaci n she could drive about in her big moater for longer 🤣 she was in the shop EVERY morning buying play piece too.... Well kaci was or she was sent in the deli to buy rolls... Breakfast or lunch I'm not sure but that's how lazy she is!
Yeah bwians family are local to the inlaws too but kaci spends half the week at her dads so she maybe get the bus some days but not seen her or shammi there to pick her up.

Reactions: 6
Sammi's set up photo of cuddling the wean in bed... complete with vape charging in bedside them. Shes a two bob rocket. Her wean commenting on the pic from a public insta profile with the bio "I love men without the n" What in the name of the wee man... isn't she about 10! Ffs Sammi, safeguard your kids!
THIS!!!! I came across the older child’s tiktok and it’s honestly disturbing 😳 the lyrics she makes dances to and singing along with them is not right and it should be a private account!

Reactions: 5
Does Mrs B have a thread because I need to talk about that visor 🤨
No but she’s talked about a bit on here.

I’m seriously considering reporting her to the ASA for the constant advertising of her husbands business. Which she doesn’t declare is his 🤬🤬🤬

• Wow
What age is that woman? She’s literally the definition of money can’t buy class! Constantly at the brag about how loaded she is but in reality she’s just a massive munt with a swimming pool

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What age is that woman? She’s literally the definition of money can’t buy class! Constantly at the brag about how loaded she is but in reality she’s just a massive munt with a swimming pool
She turned 40 last year. Not sure if shes had a bday yet this year.

You are 110% correct. Just because it’s got a big name across it doesn’t mean it’s nice ffs. Her taste is up her arse.

Or those hairbands 🤦‍♀️ just look ridiculous n make their big ears stick right out, her and the wee girl 🙈 I used to like her but finding her becoming very braggy n her taste in clothes etc is up her hole!

Also goes on a lot about being proud to be a traveler yet has never lived the traveler life and also talks about discrimination towards travelers yet openly admits she only mixes with "her own people " and how travellers stick to their own community...... Can't have it both ways 🤷‍♀️

Or those hairbands 🤦‍♀️ just look ridiculous n make their big ears stick right out, her and the wee girl 🙈 I used to like her but finding her becoming very braggy n her taste in clothes etc is up her hole!

Also goes on a lot about being proud to be a traveler yet has never lived the traveler life and also talks about discrimination towards travelers yet openly admits she only mixes with "her own people " and how travellers stick to their own community...... Can't have it both ways 🤷‍♀️
This 🙌
“Traditional traveller” “lives traditional traveller life” bla bla bla. Mate you live in a mansion ffs! I don’t think that could be further from traditions TRAVELLER life!

• Haha
Her taste is god awful. My wee granny used to say “it takes a lot of money to look cheap” and it’s so true in the case of Mrs Jem carpets 😆

Most people would be envious of a chanel handbag collection but when I look at hers it looks like a display in a charity shop 🥲

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.