Mother Rendall #7 Aw The Maws and a Wonky Jaw …

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Talking of stranger things ..scummy is really quiet..I saw on one of the coo,s post that they are all meeting up even fat mama is invited..well I think it’s pay back for all the times she’s been the mean girl ..which is a lot from what I gather !!
Is Maz invited?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Talking of stranger things ..scummy is really quiet..I saw on one of the coo,s post that they are all meeting up even fat mama is invited..well I think it’s pay back for all the times she’s been the mean girl ..which is a lot from what I gather !!
I Don’t think scummy has ever been invited to anything. Gatecrashing doesn’t count 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She is on Facebook posting quotes about her circle being small but the love enormous

remember her and big mama always used to tag each other andInstagram Bestie now they don’t even mention each other

It’s the boring one coming doon fae Shetland who’s meeting the coos n eccie jaw…laughed when I saw them all been tagged!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
I like glamis' new hair much better than the grey crap but she looks older now . Probably why she kept the grey , her and Tiny Tom already look like the odd couple. I dunno why she buys the worst extensions . Its not like they are cheap either. She needs to look into seamless sewn in wefts like Mermaid style - with the bead that the stylist moves up as hair grows. This bonded or tape ins are not it.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I like glamis' new hair much better than the grey crap but she looks older now . Probably why she kept the grey , her and Tiny Tom already look like the odd couple. I dunno why she buys the worst extensions . Its not like they are cheap either. She needs to look into seamless sewn in wefts like Mermaid style - with the bead that the stylist moves up as hair grows. This bonded or tape ins are not it.
I agree,I liked the new hair do on her. It did make her look older and I hated the chavvy grey. I have no idea why the hell she got those extentions put in tho 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
what happened to that Mrs B IG randomly thought of her but i dont see her acct anymore.

Reactions: 3
Playing devil's advocate but I think Glamis looked lovely and natural on her stories today. DISCLAIMER.. I am aware there is a filter 🤣🤣🤣 just in comparison I mean

• Haha
Playing devil's advocate but I think Glamis looked lovely and natural on her stories today. DISCLAIMER.. I am aware there is a filter 🤣🤣🤣 just in comparison I mean
She looked ok in that pink ensemble i wore in 2004 but she also looks like she has no teeth or something. her mouth looks odd.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She reminded me of a mean girl crossed with a granny in that outfit 😂 doesn’t help it looks like she has no teeth. Her hair colour is nicer now but I think she needs to lose the extensions.

Reactions: 7
Isn't it strange that Glamis quit her last job so she could go visit TT (allegedly) when he was working away and she went maybe once. Now she's working again and she's away visiting every couple of weeks and buying mini toiletries for her travel bag.

He only left this morning and she's already going to visit this week?! That would do my box in 🤣

• Haha
Isn't it strange that Glamis quit her last job so she could go visit TT (allegedly) when he was working away and she went maybe once. Now she's working again and she's away visiting every couple of weeks and buying mini toiletries for her travel bag.

He only left this morning and she's already going to visit this week?! That would do my box in 🤣
I think she chucked the old job because she was going to have to work Xmas/new year and she used him going to Norway was it not as an excuse.

Reactions: 1
Did Glamis just really buy £4 sulphate free shampoo from home bargains for her nearly £500 pound hair extensions 🙉

I'm having a heart attack at the thought of this lovelys as someone who has remi catchet hair extensions you don't use crappy shop bought shampoo you use proper decent stuff made for hair extensions I can't cope it's like spending loads on a car and washing the seats in shitee.

Reactions: 9
Glamis ‘I’m going to do my cupboards today, first thing I do is open them up’ honest to God who put 50p in these muppets!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So much for cancun next year for shammi, now it’s florida.. wonder when that will get booked🙄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.