Mother Rendall #7 Aw The Maws and a Wonky Jaw …

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surprise surprise Shammi is waiting on the ‘doaktor’ phoning. Must be sick of hearing from her! Moaning about the ‘cauld’ lingering for a month - she loves it!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Surprise surprise Shammi is waiting on the ‘doaktor’ phoning. Must be sick of hearing from her! Moaning about the ‘cauld’ lingering for a month - she loves it!
She gives me Beverley Allitt vibes hen if you dont know you need to get to know sho aye

• Haha
Reactions: 14
duck sake somebody tell maw rendall she's been bumped stupid paying 3.2k self catering for that holiday 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤣 another grand and she could have been all inclusive in a decent hotel for the weans! It's like a saga holiday!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
duck sake somebody tell maw rendall she's been bumped stupid paying 3.2k self catering for that holiday 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤣 another grand and she could have been all inclusive in a decent hotel for the weans! It's like a saga holiday!
No way did she put that amount??!! We’ve just had a fortnight in a 5 star all inclusive in Turkey for less than that!!!

Reactions: 5
No way did she put that amount??!! We’ve just had a fortnight in a 5 star all inclusive in Turkey for less than that!!!
Turkey is super cheap just now because of brexit. Plus a 5 star hotel in Turkey isn't an actual 5 star hotel by Western standards by any means. I know from very recent experience!

Turkey is super cheap just now because of brexit. Plus a 5 star hotel in Turkey isn't an actual 5 star hotel by Western standards by any means. I know from very recent experience!
My point was she could’ve got so so much more for her money. My very recent experience would blow hers out the water and she’d have saved herself a small fortune as well as actually catering for a young families needs.

Reactions: 8
I priced the hotel for next year out of noseyness they want £800-£900pp for a week in June 🤦🏽‍♀️ Absolute rip off

• Wow
Saw this posted on Facebook, one of my mates taking the piss. How long until they appear in one of Glamis’ she-in hauls, sho aye! 😂
A2CEF95E-18AD-4C8B-999E-737D23FADE68.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Came just for these comments, thank god it's not just me, I wouldn't let my 9yr old watch it after I seen a couple of episodes.... I haven't actually watched it but seen enough to know it's not for a 9yr old,what the hell is she thinking 😳😳

Talking of stranger things ..scummy is really quiet..I saw on one of the coo,s post that they are all meeting up even fat mama is invited..well I think it’s pay back for all the times she’s been the mean girl ..which is a lot from what I gather !!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.