Mother Rendall #7 Aw The Maws and a Wonky Jaw …

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was in home bargains with her uniform on (which isn’t allowed btw) telling the woman at the till she was a staff nurse! She only lives 5 mins from me she’s an hole!
Remember she got the uniform and was caught out in home bargains wearing it before she even started working for NHS n tried to say it's coz she had been trying it on 🤣🤣🤣 and also off on the sick as a career the full of lockdown but was using her carers pass to jump the que in aldi all to go buy a whirly gig 🙄

NHS clinical support worker She calling herself
What does a clinical support worker actually do? 😕 I've no idea

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Remember she got the uniform and was caught out in home bargains wearing it before she even started working for NHS n tried to say it's coz she had been trying it on 🤣🤣🤣 and also off on the sick as a career the full of lockdown but was using her carers pass to jump the que in aldi all to go buy a whirly gig 🙄

What does a clinical support worker actually do? 😕 I've no idea
It’s like a health care support worker

Reactions: 3
Honestly can't believe this is the same person.... not even talking from a weight point of view as I feel that's below the belt. She looks happy/full of life here.. these were only 4 years ago!

I think she has some underlying issues she needs to address.... she's always so miserable
I know…like I know her mum passed away which in any circumstances is sad and my heart really does go out to her for that but her relationship is a lot to do with her stress too I’d say, she caught brian cheating on her after she had aria that’s why she ended up with a dog that was an apology present 🙈 never met anyone so draining one day she will come on they stories and say she’s feeling good and no got something wrong with her 💆🏽‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sad
I know…like I know her mum passed away which in any circumstances is sad and my heart really does go out to her for that but her relationship is a lot to do with her stress too I’d say, she caught brian cheating on her after she had aria that’s why she ended up with a dog that was an apology present 🙈 never met anyone so draining one day she will come on they stories and say she’s feeling good and no got something wrong with her 💆🏽‍♀️
Her mums diagnosis to passing away was extremely quick maybe about 6 weeks so I think she has a lot of grief and trauma she’s not dealt with, and it shows.

Brian cheated a loooong time ago like 2 private let’s ago when aria was still a baby and they lived down next to the Range. I can’t remember when they got the dog but I reckon he’s only about 2?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her mums diagnosis to passing away was extremely quick maybe about 6 weeks so I think she has a lot of grief and trauma she’s not dealt with, and it shows.

Brian cheated a loooong time ago like 2 private let’s ago when aria was still a baby and they lived down next to the Range. I can’t remember when they got the dog but I reckon he’s only about 2?
Have you actually seen her in real life? Have you also jumped up the fort?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Remember even after the youngest was born he was caught shagging his ex right before her maw so he was probs still keeping that going.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5

Is that you sammi?

Reactions: 1
Wow she has done a number on herself if those pics are 4 years ago
She has aged horribly.

I don't know where this new hair do she has now came from because i didnt think her hair was that long . New glasses too and finally changed her earrings.

Glamis going on about the " silk " pillow case sets. Sorry babe those are not silk for that price. Sateen likely. Wonderful until they get a snag.

MR - she was on in the car with the muppet face in case anyone forgot . "shes not about the numbers " , but click on over to watch an hour of cackling. also she is the last person on earth to get an air fryer.

Reactions: 5

2 private let’s ago 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I also see shammi on a regular basis n can confirm she definitely uses a filter 😂 usually see her double parked outside shops despite been spaces to pull into or driving about mostly coming out of McDonalds or a roll shop! Even seen her driving along ramming a burger from McDonald's in her gub, she also sent kaci on a school bus until aria started school.... Used the ex in laws address to get her on the school bus!

• Haha
I also see shammi on a regular basis n can confirm she definitely uses a filter 😂 usually see her double parked outside shops despite been spaces to pull into or driving about mostly coming out of McDonalds or a roll shop! Even seen her driving along ramming a burger from McDonald's in her gub, she also sent kaci on a school bus until aria started school.... Used the ex in laws address to get her on the school bus!
Seen her all the time when she worked in the pals ice cream shop and she’s like a diff person in real life now.

I thought they still got the bus, as I’m sure Blllians family live in same area as the ex but she just loves jumpin aboot in that big moatur sho aye!! She doesn’t sit down all day so she’s as well picking them up herself lol 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.