Mother Rendall #7 Aw The Maws and a Wonky Jaw …

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can do it, I dnt watch her though so a wee description and thread title would be nice?
The_misfit_maw user name
She seems to think she's Scotland's answer to James cordon, driving around 'getting a lift with various people " , uses her kid for a lot of content , I see her kid more than my own 😂, wears a wig playing prented, harks on about her hard up
bringing, however seems to be quiet well off now , well she must be driving about for no reason with the price of fuel

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Intro:

Instagram - The_Misfit_Maw
11.1k Followers, 1948 Following, 258 Posts

Youtube - Mhairi Murray

Wannabe schemie, fancies herself as the James Corden of the maws. Has a series called "Getting a lift" where she invites someone to her car for a coffee then proceeds to talk over them & about herself for the entire time (did you know she used to work in a bank?). Has a "WumminWean" (daughter) she uses on the 'gram for content.

Thread suggestion; The_Misfit_Maw - Getting a lift with Rubbergub

The_misfit_maw user name
She seems to think she's Scotland's answer to James cordon, driving around 'getting a lift with various people " , uses her kid for a lot of content , I see her kid more than my own 😂, wears a wig playing prented, harks on about her hard up
bringing, however seems to be quiet well off now , well she must be driving about for no reason with the price of fuel
Oops you beat me to it! 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Intro:

Instagram - The_Misfit_Maw
11.1k Followers, 1948 Following, 258 Posts

Youtube - Mhairi Murray

Wannabe schemie, fancies herself as the James Corden of the maws. Has a series called "Getting a lift" where she invites someone to her car for a coffee then proceeds to talk over them & about herself for the entire time (did you know she used to work in a bank?). Has a "WumminWean" (daughter) she uses on the 'gram for content.

Thread suggestion; The_Misfit_Maw - Getting a lift with Rubbergub

Oops you beat me to it! 😁
At last , 🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Think 2 were made at once, this one still here -

Reactions: 3
so, a seen this TikTok; - this is nothing to do with any of the 3 girls, I don’t know them nor am I mocking them BUT there’s one in particular who I drew my eyes too, a sort of mini me doppelgänger. Can anyone else see it?
Bahahaha the misfit m….t, aw naw wait am I allowed to say it? Is it PC? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.