Mother Rendall #7 Aw The Maws and a Wonky Jaw …

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will she slate it like she slated Sunderland? Cheeky cow.
With her track record the festival is probably in France or something and she’s got it wrong again. Poor Tiny Tim won’t be able to play away.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
so, a seen this TikTok; - this is nothing to do with any of the 3 girls, I don’t know them nor am I mocking them BUT there’s one in particular who I drew my eyes too, a sort of mini me doppelgänger. Can anyone else see it?
She is so 'popular' she has her very own thread oan here hen ...please share this on it for the bants ma luvlee

Reactions: 4
What is it with these absolute dick heads driving while using their phones. Big Stupid Mama at it yet again! Nothing is so important that it can’t wait til you are not driving.
She’s on moaning about people walking their dogs and how dangerous it is. What about how dangerous it is to be fannying about on stories while driving. 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 10
don’t understand these people who go on a holiday and spend the whole time on Instagram

i honestly think he wee boys are so cute but no one wants to see them eat a ice pole. I don’t even want to see my own 2 way a ice pole

How can they think this Is content

• Haha
Can't get over the fact people booked the hotel that MR is at just now for next year as soon as she arrived and put up a quick tour?? Surely you'd be better waiting until she's back and can give a full review of the experience and not just initial impressions?? I'm all for recommendations and taking people's feedback on board when booking something but wow some people are just desperate to get validation/a quick mention on Instagram stories. Bizarre

Can't get over the fact people booked the hotel that MR is at just now for next year as soon as she arrived and put up a quick tour?? Surely you'd be better waiting until she's back and can give a full review of the experience and not just initial impressions?? I'm all for recommendations and taking people's feedback on board when booking something but wow some people are just desperate to get validation/a quick mention on Instagram stories. Bizarre
Clout chasers ma lovlie 🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑
The place looks like a shithole!! she’s from the ghetto so thinks it’s amazing

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m not being a snob but I’d never book that hotel , the pool area is so basic and she was going on about the view ….what view 👀..there doesn’t seem to be much going on it looks drab and boring ..scummy is very quiet 🤫

I’m not being a snob but I’d never book that hotel , the pool area is so basic and she was going on about the view ….what view 👀..there doesn’t seem to be much going on it looks drab and boring ..scummy is very quiet 🤫

sorry don’t know why it posted 3 times 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
looked like something you would book on the strip if a concert or something was nearby. Not really where I would take the kids. Waste of money anyways its hot as hell in the UK from what i see on the News anyways.

Reactions: 4
the rooms are the exact same as a hotel I stayed in in magaluf 10 year ago, certainly wouldn’t be taking my family to that😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
the rooms are the exact same as a hotel I stayed in in magaluf 10 year ago, certainly wouldn’t be taking my family to that😂
It’s got scheme queen written all over it Ma lovlie.
Why pay money for self catering when she could have went all inclusive, somewhere nice with a good kids club for her two boys? Uneducated scheme rat 🐀

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh lord. let me have a gander. Been so bored by these creatures lately , i havent had a peek .

whats wrong with shammi shams? still in mourning or has she morphed into a gym rat ? Glad she gave us the weather report. FYI its hot as duck outside.
3 stories in I remember why i haven't watched MR in awhile. She s Chris Brown's #1 fan. Mentioning him again on her stories. He deserves no support. everytime she posts how great his music is i am tempted to send Rhiannas TMZ pic . grr .
Out for dinner @ the place Jamie and her went on their first holiday - she ordered pasta and I haven't put it in my mouth ( thank jebus) but I can tell you its not good and those noodles are not yet cooked. Dunno if that thickly shaved parm can even save that.
shes walking around in the heat in that cleaning outfit with the stripes i sware to god. Looking like my irish granny waiting for the air to kick on . she said a bunch of stuff in ten stories but shes too sweaty i couldn't listen . sorry
Glamis - another tradition for her - every year she gets hay fever her legs break out ! . sorry looks like razor burn . in other news " shes so said her wain isnt going to be a baer " . Cry me an ocean and jump in it please.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.