Mother Rendall #7 Aw The Maws and a Wonky Jaw โ€ฆ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought Scummy was going to some big fancy villa in Spain with aw the family this summer? Guessing that was another lie?
That was Easter time ment to go to a big villa near to Benidorm.... No idea what happened but Brian's son still went with the family but sammi bwian n the girls didn't go, assuming they never had the money.

Reactions: 6
That was Easter time ment to go to a big villa near to Benidorm.... No idea what happened but Brian's son still went with the family but sammi bwian n the girls didn't go, assuming they never had the money.
Thanks Ma lovelie, a knew a hidnae made it up!

Maybe sheโ€™s saving fur Cancun 2023

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Eccie Jaw maw is setting up a TikTok ๐Ÿคฃ she is about to be ripped to shreds on there.
That brat of hers is absolutely mortified by jawMaws behaviour on social media poor kid must get slagged rotten about her embarrassing maw.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wish Jaw Maw would make a tik tok and just shut up. No one cares if she does or not

also see she has up another getting a lift and it is all about her again

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Rubbergub McJawMaw needs to stop using her daughter for content itโ€™s really uncomfortable watching.
That kid isnโ€™t even at high school itโ€™s disturbing and extremely poor parenting all for the sake of the gram.
Itโ€™s all going to backfire on her big time one of these days!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hasn't she got anything better to do with her time than arse about , in a wig "pretending "๐Ÿ™„
And yeah I agree with the above comments , STOP using your kid for content ,
Time for her own thread ๐Ÿค”( not the kid ๐Ÿ˜‚)
Can someone please start a thread on Auld wonkyJaw?
Iโ€™ve not got a clue how to do it

Reactions: 6
Well itโ€™s settled . Sheโ€™s trying to off that tiny Tim

C9EE4225-E3FA-411D-AC17-9E5BAFECE96E.png

Does she really not see the size of him ? Next to her he looks like a child . Kinda reminds me of the whole Urkel and Laura ( family matters tv show from 1990s ) relationship .

He canโ€™t be picking you up glamis . Break his back and who will buy your fake hair and iced lattes then

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Iโ€™ve ate plenty cooncil dinners in my time, box of cheesy pasta, a piece in super noodles, beige freezer food, but never have I heard of potato wedges and tuna?! ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ Essentially a baked potato and tuna but why is she desperate to come across a scheme maw?! Does she think it makes her relatable to those who actually are?! Yet sheโ€™s quite well off from what I make out, own buisness, nice cars, big house, rental propertiesโ€ฆ.sheโ€™s a crack pot!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Right hens whos gonna start rubber gubs very own thread oan this Friday afternoon let's mop kick the duck out of this weekend so aye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.