Mother Rendall #7 Aw The Maws and a Wonky Jaw …

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mother Rendall, Emma I have a major soft spot for. She’s a great Mum, definitely looks after her boys and that Jamie. If he seriously has done the dirty on her that’s so sad. She does everything for her family. She has lots of friends so I hope they all support her.
THIS ! MR herself I find really annoying and hilarious BUT she works , her house is clean and those boys are cute and cared for .
Sammi is back at the make up hair and such . even posting her previous prestigious wedding award. hope she starts with her own do.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
RTNB won funniest Instagram a while back. So I followed and really she’s just a boasty wee witch from Glasgow who has no pals and just moans all the time. Basically all she wants to show you is what’s been gifted or she’s bought. Boring as duck.

Mother Rendall, Emma I have a major soft spot for. She’s a great Mum, definitely looks after her boys and that Jamie. If he seriously has done the dirty on her that’s so sad. She does everything for her family. She has lots of friends so I hope they all support her.
Wasn’t the award from Tombstone teeth? His opinion turned out to be completele nonsense and irrelevant and just him trying to jump on the “award winners” followers 🤣 that’s when I discovered her too. She’s just a twit of a woman. Can’t wait for the day her son asks for some colour in his room. I think she’d have a coronary.

I can’t stand MR but do agree with what you’ve said about her. She can do without that no-hoper.

Sammi is back at the make up hair and such . even posting her previous prestigious wedding award. hope she starts with her own do.
How long do you think she’ll last this time? A week? 2? 🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Wasn’t the award from Tombstone teeth? His opinion turned out to be completele nonsense and irrelevant and just him trying to jump on the “award winners” followers 🤣 that’s when I discovered her too. She’s just a twit of a woman. Can’t wait for the day her son asks for some colour in his room. I think she’d have a coronary.

I can’t stand MR but do agree with what you’ve said about her. She can do without that no-hoper.

How long do you think she’ll last this time? A week? 2? 🤣🤣
Funny how not one of them mention TT anymore another one hit wonder with the insta crew lol

Reactions: 2
R2NB is just a spoiled wee madame that's had her own way her full life, she must be a nightmare to live with, she's the type of girl in school when somebody got something she had to go get better, she screams jealous spoiled witch, no matter what someone has done she's done 1 better!

Buying a new build n talking of ripping off work tops and tiles and newly laid grass etc 🙈 would I duck be paying 200k+ and then having to spend more money!!

Reactions: 9
RTNB won funniest Instagram a while back. So I followed and really she’s just a boasty wee witch from Glasgow who has no pals and just moans all the time. Basically all she wants to show you is what’s been gifted or she’s bought. Boring as duck.

I’m the same i like MR she’s seems like she has a kind heart and she’s a good mum her boys are beautiful and always immaculate her man seems a major player and I know it’s not the first time he’s strayed ..her and her boys deserve better.

Reactions: 3

100% agree re MR, I started the first thread on her here but I've grown to really like her. Don't think she's got an agenda or a bad bone compared to some. She's all about her boys. Weirdly, knowing he'd cheated before it did cross my mind what would happen after their holiday and sure as fate he fecked off. Not sure if he did it before, during or after the gig they went to with slack jaw and her man but that's poor show. Especially if she posted him missing on her socials.

Reactions: 5

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Isn’t Shammi supposed to be a qualified hairdresser? So should be able to do this with a normal hairdryer and brush in her sleep?!

Reactions: 8
Glamith doing them boomerangs on tiny tomath is giving me Steven hawking vibes tho aye

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Glamith doing them boomerangs on tiny tomath is giving me Steven hawking vibes tho aye
He honestly looks suicidal doesn’t he?! Anyone ever been to Florida? He looks like one of the creepy dolls on the “it’s a small world” ride, just standing smiling and blinking like duck 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He honestly looks suicidal doesn’t he?! Anyone ever been to Florida? He looks like one of the creepy dolls on the “it’s a small world” ride, just standing smiling and blinking like duck 😂😂😂
Oh my …. Dead ⚰ 🤣😂. That’s my 2nd favourite “ride” 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hey tattle witches, been away from here for a while… new job and all that and no time for the insta huns. Is scummy engaged? I feel like we are getting alot of shots of her hands there and noticed a sparkling number on what looks like the ring finger…

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.