Mother Rendall #7 Aw The Maws and a Wonky Jaw …

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do not know if mrsb.homejourney has a thread but you can start one . she has 10.2 k followers!
Post a link if you do please :)

Reactions: 3
There’s one of her just started in families life with mrsb
I think that’s a different Mrs B. This one’s surname isn’t Buchanan (no idea who that other one is)

Edit to add: I’ve just read the comments and it looks like it’s now about our Mrs B even although the original thread isn’t 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
OMG R2NB - how stupid is she? Works in a hospital and has allowed a tradesmen WITH COVID in to her house to replace a sink.

I know there’s no restrictions and we need to live with it but ffs. You’d think as a so called “health care professional” she would exercise a bit of caution 🤬

• Wow
Reactions: 7
OMG R2NB - how stupid is she? Works in a hospital and has allowed a tradesmen WITH COVID in to her house to replace a sink.

I know there’s no restrictions and we need to live with it but ffs. You’d think as a so called “health care professional” she would exercise a bit of caution 🤬
Another wee attention seeking woman, think she loves the agro of people disagreeing with her so she can start an argument! She did the same through the lockdowns with her views on things! She’ll be on later with a rant, can hear it already 😂😂😂 what age is her wee boy? I’m sure I heard her say he’s 5 in Jan but heard him talking the other day in a video and surely no!!!

Reactions: 8
Another wee attention seeking woman, think she loves the agro of people disagreeing with her so she can start an argument! She did the same through the lockdowns with her views on things! She’ll be on later with a rant, can hear it already 😂😂😂 what age is her wee boy? I’m sure I heard her say he’s 5 in Jan but heard him talking the other day in a video and surely no!!!
Yeah I remember she was going on jobs with the doormat during the lockdowns 🤦🏻‍♀️ I just can’t believe the stupidity of these people.

Yeah he’s 4 just now. They refered starting school to next year because of when his bday is.

Reactions: 2
Yeah I remember she was going on jobs with the doormat during the lockdowns 🤦🏻‍♀️ I just can’t believe the stupidity of these people.

Yeah he’s 4 just now. They refered starting school to next year because of when his bday is.
The wee boy has a funny kind of English/ American accent. Where does that come
From when she is so common

They’re from paisley way I’m sure

She’s actually soooo bloody boring! Who in their right mind GIVES A duck if you’ve bought an ice machine 🤭🤭🤭🤭

But aye, absolutely another one that loves the drama.

No pals to speak of except her man & that shows u all u need to know

Mind the aggro re the CARROT vs CARROTINE with the nursery 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 7
Probably from being stuck in front of a screen while she talks to her phone.

She’s from Paisley. Went to school with a family member of mines. She was a c@nt back then too.

Her only pal is her husband and he works every hour he can prob to get away from her 😘

She’s also rarely actually out with the her wean…never heard her mention play dates / soft play / wee fun days oot

It’s all about cleaning her monochrome hoose & buying new MOATERS

• Haha
She’s also rarely actually out with the her wean…never heard her mention play dates / soft play / wee fun days oot

It’s all about cleaning her monochrome hoose & buying new MOATERS
They go the odd walk to the park or for an odd swim but that’s it. Obviously soft play etc is too colourful for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They’re from paisley way I’m sure

She’s actually soooo bloody boring! Who in their right mind GIVES A duck if you’ve bought an ice machine 🤭🤭🤭🤭

But aye, absolutely another one that loves the drama.

No pals to speak of except her man & that shows u all u need to know

Mind the aggro re the CARROT vs CARROTINE with the nursery 🙄🙄🙄
Somebody tell the daft cow every supermarket in the land sells BAGS of ice ffs! Nobody needs to fill trays like they did in the 90s!🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I have to say I really want one of those pellet ice machines. They are really expensive.

Somebody tell the daft cow every supermarket in the land sells BAGS of ice ffs! Nobody needs to fill trays like they did in the 90s!🤦‍♀️
🤣🤣🤣 she’s put it on, made ice, and put it in a Tupperware?! 🤣🤣🤣 I mean just make your own or buy a bag ffs.
Surely the point of one of they machines is convenience? Having to go to the shed every time is just stupid (as is making it and putting it in a Tupperware ffs).

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think she just likes showing off about money….she does it all the time. The only time she comes on is to tell you what she has or what she’s doing

Reactions: 9
I have to say I really want one of those pellet ice machines. They are really expensive.
They r really not all that they r pretty big n bulky n don't keep the ice frozen long u need to empty them into the freezer unless using them, maybe good on the go at a party but my parents have 1 n it was a waste of money, when the novelty wore off it was shoved in the cupboard out the road 😂

Are we talking about m
They r really not all that they r pretty big n bulky n don't keep the ice frozen long u need to empty them into the freezer unless using them, maybe good on the go at a party but my parents have 1 n it was a waste of money, when the novelty wore off it was shoved in the cupboard out the road 😂
Yeah we had one, the ice melted pretty quickly watering dwn the drinks. Got rid.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.