Mother Rendall #7 Aw The Maws and a Wonky Jaw …

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
MR better be back soon, was she not due to visit Mario? We can’t miss out on that!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
MR better be back soon, was she not due to visit Mario? We can’t miss out on that!
Doubt she will be going near Mario this week judging by today's post. She needs to cut her losses and not take that prick back again. She irritates the living tit out of me but nobody should be accepting that behaviour.

Reactions: 10
Doubt she will be going near Mario this week judging by today's post. She needs to cut her losses and not take that prick back again. She irritates the living tit out of me but nobody should be accepting that behaviour.
Absolutely agree

Reactions: 3
She is one irritating witch but I do feel for her and the kids if big Jamie’s been out pumping his bit on the side Again!!
Get the big sleezy bastard to duck👊🏽

Reactions: 10
So R2NB is moving from her 3 bed new build to…another 3 bed. Buts it’s got a pantry so it’s fine

Lassie spends cash like her man punts smack

Reactions: 12
So R2NB is moving from her 3 bed new build to…another 3 bed. Buts it’s got a pantry so it’s fine

Yeh I wondered also where all the money comes from she only ever comes on to boast…never smiles either bit like sammi

Reactions: 8

Ooh whats the tea on her man? Also, is her sons name her maiden name?

Reactions: 4
RTNB won funniest Instagram a while back. So I followed and really she’s just a boasty wee witch from Glasgow who has no pals and just moans all the time. Basically all she wants to show you is what’s been gifted or she’s bought. Boring as duck.

Mother Rendall, Emma I have a major soft spot for. She’s a great Mum, definitely looks after her boys and that Jamie. If he seriously has done the dirty on her that’s so sad. She does everything for her family. She has lots of friends so I hope they all support her.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.