Mother Rendall #7 Aw The Maws and a Wonky Jaw …

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Scummi on TikTok with her nhs uniform on ….she reeks of desperation..she will NEVER be a nurse she will always be the one holding the bed pan …I actually think she tapped in the head 🚀🚀🚀

Reactions: 8
Glamis’s pumpkin bedding looks so cheap .I don’t know how she has that big table right in the middle of her kitchen , all set too lol.

MR back to sucking woman abuser Chris Browns ass again. I may have to unfollow her. Hell, basically following her for Tails at this point.

Reactions: 6
There was a post on MR’s private page that “BAE” was a missing after Kevin Bridges, she’s been quiet since 🤫
Iv heard he’s done this a few times left for days and going with other women ..can’t stand guys like him he's got another child think he went with MR when he was with his other baby mama …what an a-hole !!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Iv heard he’s done this a few times left for days and going with other women ..can’t stand guys like him he's got another child think he went with MR when he was with his other baby mama …what an a-hole !!
I can’t stand MR but no one deserves to live like this. If it’s true then I hope she finds the strength to kick him to f@ck for good soon. hole.

Reactions: 10
I can’t stand MR but no one deserves to live like this. If it’s true then I hope she finds the strength to kick him to f@ck for good soon. hole.
I hope she does too. Surprised she puts up with it . She looks like she can take care of herself and those boys. She drives me nuts too but her boys are adorable and they really do seem well taken care of.

Reactions: 7
Anyone seen Mrs B online?
There was a grid post on her hacked account today. Some nonsense about “check out my new car I bought with bitcoin” or the likes. Best of it is, the cars she shows her 15yo driving into their barn/garage are actually fancier than the supposed bitcoin one 🤣

Hot chocolate tutorial by kaci on Shammis IG is better content than Shammi has given in months.

Glamis going on about her hair color . She made it look that dark on the top on purpose. Looks like she has bad roots. Still better than the grey. Tiger PJs still holding on , poor things.

Still nada from MR .

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Came here to see if there was any rendall goss as she’s been quiet. Her mans page is now private 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 7
If MR boyfriend has done the dirty on her again then I really hope she had papped him out ..a leopard doesn’t change its spots once a cheater always a cheater !!!

Scummy life must be so boring if all she can post it her making hot chocolate , her content as always been tit but now it’s just non existent !!!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.